101 Reason Why It Doesn't Pay To Buy All Those Cat Toys!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who needs to spend all that money, when there's so much free stuff laying around the house?!

Post all your "naughty kitty" pix here!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ya I gave up buying cat toys becasue they just get lost or they are not intrested in them. They would rather play with an empty paper bag, a box of any size, paper, and the paper towl and toilet paper roll. I cant tell you how many times I have walked in the bathroom to find an entire roll of toilet paper shreaded and on the floor
I'll try and snap some pictures, but they are really good at hiding after they have been naughty

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear. You didn`t want that, did you?!
Someone looks very pleased with themselves anyway

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boys used to steal paper towels and toilet paper rolls and tear them up. That is, until I GAVE them one. I bought a cheap roll of paper towels and put it on the floor with their other toys. Now that itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s ‘okâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji], they want nothing to do with that roll or the ones in the kitchen/bathroom. Silly boys. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll see if I have any destructo-kitty pics.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
love the look of joy on his face! Gee, those aren't cheap paper towels either!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

My boys used to steal paper towels and toilet paper rolls and tear them up. That is, until I GAVE them one. I bought a cheap roll of paper towels and put it on the floor with their other toys. Now that itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s ‘okâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji], they want nothing to do with that roll or the ones in the kitchen/bathroom. Silly boys. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll see if I have any destructo-kitty pics.
If I give them a roll of their own to play with, they just look at me like they're saying, "What the heck am I supposed to do with THAT?!".

I reckon it's just no fun to them unless they're stealing it..

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

love the look of joy on his face!
You should see the video I took of her!

It was worth wasting almost an entire roll of paper towels though.

Gee, those aren't cheap paper towels either!
No, they're not.
I gave up buying the cheap ones, b/c they're basically worthless - especially when it come to cleaning up kitty messes.

Did ya notice I'm posting "real" pix now, PushyLady?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooo glad you asked for us to post our naughty kitties, I don't think I would have been able to resist! Where do I even begin!

Have to give her credit though, she is a very good girl now! She doesn't even roll in the laundry any more. My little girl is all grown up now

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Have to give her credit though, she is a very good girl now! She doesn't even roll in the laundry any more. My little girl is all grown up now
It's kinda nice when they're all grown up and quit breaking things and have learned all the kitty "rules", but it's kinda sad, too.
Even when you're mad at them for being naughty, you just can't help but laugh at them!