Blueberry Tea

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been hooked on Tim Horton's Blueberry White Tea. It is soooooo good! However, it's their own tea bags and I didn't think to ask if they sell them or not. So the other day I went looking at Safeway for Blueberry White Tea. I didn't find any, but I did find a Celestial Blueberry Tea. It's really good, but not as good as the Blueberry White Tea from Tim Horton's. But I'll live!

What are your favourite teas?

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love ginger tea. There is a company called Ten Ren ( I think their website is tentea.com) and their ginger tea is amazing. I found it in a store once and havent found it since, and Im too cheap to pay shipping

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I looooove chai teas when its cold outside and I want to keep warm!

In the summer though, and when I want something cold, it is deffinately Publix Sweet Tea.... it is hands down the BEST sweet tea EVER!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds delicious! I like chammomile it's soothing - I have honey and vanilla chammomile right now. and I love the celestial seasonings wild berry zinger - I mainly like fruity tea with some sugar.
Also in the warmer months, I LOVE tea that you make and put in the sun my mom does that it's so refreshing again with a lot of sugar.

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

That sounds delicious! I like chammomile it's soothing - I have honey and vanilla chammomile right now. and I love the celestial seasonings wild berry zinger - I mainly like fruity tea with some sugar.
Also in the warmer months, I LOVE tea that you make and put in the sun my mom does that it's so refreshing again with a lot of sugar.
YUM! Sun tea is awesome!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will try just about any tea but I think right now blueberry tea is my favorite.
I get it from Celestial teas and to me it's worth the shipping cost.

layitdown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I love tea! I got hooked on green tea a few years back. I like white tea, blueberry tea, lemon tea, chamomile tea. My favorite is chamomile, when I've had a long, hard day I grab a tea of warm chamomile and it relaxes me so much.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yesterday afternoon, we were wondering around the city, we found a neat little tea shop (we are such big tea fans) anyway i was lookign for a tea that my friend used to buy over in Germany but could not remember the name. It was the one that makes your metabolism go!

we went through smelling all the teas and finally found it! and then we bought green tea with a splash of grape fruit oh my it smells so tangy but it is soo soo sooo soooo good!
They are pricey but so worth it!

and i love chai tea

but most of all i love my british tea with milk deeeeeeliciousssssss!!!!!!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like any fruit flavored for hot tea. My favorites are peach/apricot and cranberry apple, but I also like raspberry. I haven't ever tried blueberry before, I'll have to pick some up! I also really like mint flavored teas when I have a stuffy nose.

My favorite sun teas are black current and "constant comet" which is an orange spice flavored tea by Bigelow.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i like lots of different ones... but my favorite is Stash's Double Bergamot Earl Grey.
Revolution's teas are good - i like their Pear white tea & their Ginger Peach.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

yesterday afternoon, we were wondering around the city, we found a neat little tea shop (we are such big tea fans) anyway i was lookign for a tea that my friend used to buy over in Germany but could not remember the name. It was the one that makes your metabolism go!

we went through smelling all the teas and finally found it! and then we bought green tea with a splash of grape fruit oh my it smells so tangy but it is soo soo sooo soooo good!
They are pricey but so worth it!

and i love chai tea

but most of all i love my british tea with milk deeeeeeliciousssssss!!!!!!
Have you been to the Coffee bean and the tea leaf in Melbourne? My Aunt swears by their vanilla powder.

I just enjoy good old English Breakfast

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ohh I love tea!!

My favorites:

Earl and Lady Grey
Pomegrante Green Tea (both hot and iced)
Organic Nighty Night tea (it helps me fall asleep)
Most teas from the Republic of Tea (esp. their white tea)

I also have the worlds cutest one cup cast iron teapot...its funny I have to hide it every time my twin comes over because he always tries to steal it...in college he managed to steal it for almost a whole year!! (I kept asking him if he saw my teapot and he kept on claiming I must have misplaced it..hahaha I found it hiding in his metal shop!!)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Have you been to the Coffee bean and the tea leaf in Melbourne? My Aunt swears by their vanilla powder.

I just enjoy good old English Breakfast
Nope!? I don't even know half of the shops around here anymore everything has changed and i haven't really taken the time to go and explore. heck i haven't even been inside federation square... that whole building looks creepy and i find it has ruined the church in front of it!

Sorry for the hijack!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normal tea, iced with a slice of fresh lemon or lime.
As far as herbal tea goes, peach tea, iced. green tea with real honey and slice of lemon

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Nope!? I don't even know half of the shops around here anymore everything has changed and i haven't really taken the time to go and explore. heck i haven't even been inside federation square... that whole building looks creepy and i find it has ruined the church in front of it!

Sorry for the hijack!
LOL! I'll have to come and show you around next time I go to Melbourne, Frannie!

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Uhmmm! Teaaa!

At the moment I'm drinking a nice hot cup of Good Earth Decaf Vanilla Chai with sugar and milk.

Other favorites:

Numi Aged Earl Grey, Numi Monkey King Jasmine Green Tea, Tazo Lotus Decaf
and Twinings Lapsang Souchong.

This thread is giving me some ideas of new teas to try - a blueberry tea sounds yummy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently drinking a nice strong cup of Tetley tea with milk. I actually use a large cappuccino mug, put 2 tea bags in, hot water and milk and let it steep. I drink it with the tea bags in the cup because I like strong tea.

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I usually buy looseleaf tea from a boutique shop called Teavana, but I know Tazo (attainable at almost any major grocery store, or starbucks) makes a tea called "berry blossom white" it's quite delicious, and it has a nice blueberry flavor to it.

You can order a cup at starbucks (Tazo is all they serve as far as tea goes) to try it out, before you buy a box.