I Think They're All Conspiring To Give Me A Heart Attack!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As some of you may recall about a week ago, I couldn't find Chiquita anywhere in the house, and I thought she had gotten outside. As it turns out she didn't, and I found her "hiding place" the next day:

A couple of days ago, I couldn't find Jinxy anywhere, and started freaking out again. This is where she was:

She was hiding behind the hanging towels, on the towel rack.

I swear, it's a conspiracy to give their meowmy a heart attack, and they're all in it together!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
They do find the most amazing hiding places, don't they? One time I couldn't find Shareena but kept hearing a kind of clinking sound in the kitchen. Turns out she'd gotten in to one of the lower cupboards and climbed into the silverware drawer from underneath. I don't know how she ever fit in there. I could barely get the drawer open to let her out.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are hysterical. I'll bet item #5 on their "Feline Covenant" describes their requirement to 'cause as many panic attacks as possible; extra credit given if they send someone to the hospital.

My favorite LOLcat photo...

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Auntie Crazy

Cats are hysterical. I'll bet item #5 on their "Feline Covenant" describes their requirement to 'cause as many panic attacks as possible; extra credit given if they send someone to the hospital.

OMG
That pic is too great!!

I think they just like to give are heart a little jump once in awhile to keep us on are toes.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Moving this to Fur Pics.

I agree on the hiding spots...my gosh they can find the best hiding spots in the whole house! Ophelia can be a ghost when she wants to be. I know she has had spots in all of our previous apartments that we didn't know about. We know about most all of them now, mainly because if another kitty happens upon her the growling always gives her away.

OMG that LOLcat is priceless! How did they capture that???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

They do find the most amazing hiding places, don't they? One time I couldn't find Shareena but kept hearing a kind of clinking sound in the kitchen. Turns out she'd gotten in to one of the lower cupboards and climbed into the silverware drawer from underneath. I don't know how she ever fit in there. I could barely get the drawer open to let her out.
OMG!

That reminds me of Gabriel. I used to hide his mice in a drawer so he wouldn't lose them all, and he just opened the lower cupboard with his paw then grabbed the mice from underneath.

You just can't stop a determined cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Auntie Crazy

That reminds of of Maverick in his younger days, when he used to jump into the air to catch his featherwand:

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of these stories and pics are great!

Bamf never hides anywhere, and whenever I can't find Pixel, she is always under the ugly couch or in the tub behind the shower curtain. Eventually I am sure they will surprise me by hiding in weirder places when I least expect it.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still haven't found one of Eightball's hidey spots. When the vet came out to do their annual visit last month, the little bugger disappeared somewhere in my bedroom. I searched that room for cats then shut the door so they couldn't get under the bed when she arrived. An hour late when looking for him, I opened the door and he was sleeping on top of the bed. That room doesn't have anyplace to hide (or so I think).

Scarlett has gotten herself shut up in kitchen cabinets, and I only find her when she starts clinking the pots and pans around.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I still haven't found one of Eightball's hidey spots. When the vet came out to do their annual visit last month, the little bugger disappeared somewhere in my bedroom. I searched that room for cats then shut the door so they couldn't get under the bed when she arrived. An hour late when looking for him, I opened the door and he was sleeping on top of the bed. That room doesn't have anyplace to hide (or so I think).
Between or under the pillows or quilt, maybe?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

As some of you may recall about a week ago, I couldn't find Chiquita anywhere in the house, and I thought she had gotten outside. As it turns out she didn't, and I found her "hiding place" the next day:

A couple of days ago, I couldn't find Jinxy anywhere, and started freaking out again. This is where she was:

She was hiding behind the hanging towels, on the towel rack.

I swear, it's a conspiracy to give their meowmy a heart attack, and they're all in it together!
That is to funny! And there's that cute Jinxy!
Maia is infamous with the hide and seek! She is the full definition of the game! I can not describe it, it has to be shown with pictures........

SHe to thinks for some reason if her head is hidden, we can't see her!