Prayers needed for my brother-in-law

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My brother-in-law, Dave, has been battling lung, colon and liver cancer for a few years. Today, they found brain tumors which they're going to treat with radiation.
He and my sister can use all the prayers and vibes we can send their way.

Thanks so much.

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry! I will keep him as well as the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clpeters23

My brother-in-law, Dave, has been battling lung, colon and liver cancer for a few years. Today, they found brain tumors which they're going to treat with radiation.
He and my sister can use all the prayers and vibes we can send their way.

Thanks so much.
Dave, his family and loved ones are absolutely in my prayers. God bless you all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dave has been home for a week or so, and his brain tumors are responding well to radiation, but the treatments totally drain him. He's still in a wheel chair, as his balance isn't 100% but they're hoping this can be restored. My sister is getting a visiting RN to come in during the week to help her out and monitor Dave's condition for the doctors. Overall, he's doing okay, everything considered.

Thanks so much for all the prayers and vibes; I know they've helped.

Cathy

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how I missed this in Jan. Honey, I'm so sorry to hear this. Many vibes and prayers going out for Dave and your whole family.

My dad had lung cancer that went to his brain, and radiation did help, but it really drained him too. Keep us posted.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
radiation does that - my mom had the same thing when she had hers for breast cancer - just made her feel tired.
missed this thread until now - but adding my & for continued improvement!