Wouldn't it be great...

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking tonight about some of the things that we need to make our lives easier.

1) A garbage shoot so we don't have to take out the trash. You just throw it all down the shoot and never have to worry about it.

2) A way to instantaniously melt snow after it gets to be piled to a certain height.

3) A similar way to melt ice on the roads because salt doesn't always work and you have to actually apply it for it to work.

All these thoughts came to me when I was taking out the trash tonight. We have a 12 foot mound of snow(picture tomorrow maybe) around the dumpster where we all put our trash(its overflowing again also) so its a little hard to get to the dumpster. THere is also this huge hill that I would have had to go down with that mound there. So I went around the long way and then walked in the ice filled parking lot to the dumpster, slipping but not falling about 10 times. It must have been funny to see a 370 pound guy carrying 3 45 gallon trash bags slipping on ice, almost doing the splits once.

Anyway anyone else have any good inventions that should be made?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Out here in CA, Caltrans puts CMA into the pavement - it starts the deicing process from the sunshine & the friction heat of passing tires. I've had some long-haul truckers be simply amazed at how clear the roads are, even after a snowstorm dumping 5 or 6 feet overnight. They get cited for not using chains or going faster than 35mph (if the signs are turned, CHP doles out the tickets, even tho, IMO, the roads are relatively clear). http://www.kissnersalt.com/cma_faq.htm
I know what you are going thru, though. In the '80s, I lived in an old, 2 story A-frame cabin and the door opened OUT!!! We'd get up to about 25ft of snow hills and I'd have to crawl out the 2nd story window after a big dump and recreate my tunnel

Sending out safety prayers and vibes to you - the ice is sooo dangerous

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by algebrapro18

I was just thinking tonight about some of the things that we need to make our lives easier.

We have a 12 foot mound of snow(picture tomorrow maybe) around the dumpster where we all put our trash(its overflowing again also) so its a little hard to get to the dumpster.
to make life easier.... Live in a place where snow never visits

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

to make life easier.... Live in a place where snow never visits
Come live in Wellington!
Only a few areas on the outskirts get snow here and that's only a shower like once a year

I agree with the garbage - I don't like kitty poop sitting around in€ my wheelie bin for a week. I've got to take it out tonight

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 things that should be invented for us...hmmm

1. A clock with a button on it so we can pause time

2. A teleporter so we can step in, type where we wanna go and ping! We're there.

3. A winning lotto ticket every week

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A device to wash, dry and style our hair just like a salon!!

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
3 things I would really like to to make life eaiser are

1- Something that folds and puts away laundry for me

2- Floors that never get dirty

and

3- A kitchen that cooks dinner for me

I guess I just want a maid