If you could ask God/Allah/The Universe (etc) one question, what would it be?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you could ask one question, and you would receive the answer, what would it be?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Can you please provide proof that there is/is not a supreme being, in the hopes that all this fighting will stop".

And "Why are Proboscis Monkeys so funny looking?"

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

"Can you please provide proof that there is/is not a supreme being, in the hopes that all this fighting will stop".
And "Can you please pay a little more attention from now on? Because surely you wouldn't allow a lot of the bad things that happen if you knew about them."

And "Are our loved ones waiting for us on the other side?" please please please

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Why are people so stupid?" That one also covers of Sarah's question about fighting.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why do bad things happen to good people?

that is the question that I've asked for many years. I know that knowing an answer to it would help sort out some of my issues.

That's the question that pops to mind right off.

I would have to do some serious thinking as to whether I'd use that one for my one question, as there's a couple other questions that would also impact my life greatly.

What does happen to us when we die? is one other ? I have.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would probably ask God how the whole Ark thing was. I have my theories of how he put 2 of all the animals on there, but still would really like to know the answer.

But I really would not have to ask any questions - once I got to heaven every question you have will be answered by God.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I would ask why babies/children have to die
Or babies, elderly, animals or anyone ever have to suffer from abuse or neglect, in any kind of way

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Naia

Why are we here?
That about says it all for me. (wow, Clixpix, you do ask the hard questions, don't you).

I do believe in God and an afterlife, but there has to a reason why we are here. We have to be here to learn something, whether it is caring for your fellow man, taking care of animals, thinking of someone other than yourself. I can't believe that we are just a freak form of nature that happened to evolve to walking, speaking, thinking human beings with thumbs without something we should be doing. I'm just not sure what that thing is.

scarlett&dan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
"So watcha been doing all these years?"

theres a great song by an artist called Scroobius Pip called Letter From God to Man. If you enjoy reading this thread you might like the lyrics to the song. its more poetry to music/spoken word to music than anything but i think its great!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

If you could ask one question, and you would receive the answer, what would it be?
why is the pit in the avocado so big?
seriously, either that one, or why He created mosquitos...

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I can't believe that we are just a freak form of nature that happened to evolve to walking, speaking, thinking human beings with thumbs without something we should be doing.
Can i just say for those who believe in evolution, it is not seen and known as something that just popped up and happened in a matter of minutes, days, months etc.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a reminder that this is a thread in the Cat Lounge, not IMO. Let's keep this friendly.