most common things you and your spouse fight about

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
-pillows! always fighting over who gets what pillow and we always end up with each others pillows by morning

- the garbage, i have to get on his case to take it out

- whose going to get up off the couch to get us a snack

ummmm..and honestly thats about it!!

spatulahandle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
we don't fight about much except him drinking water...he won't touch it, but thrives on soda. He's ended up in the hospital once with a kidney infection from not drinking water, but it didn't seem to phase him at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thats the other thing, im always nagging him to quit smoking and start eating healthier...cause im a health freak

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Me and my BF of 6 years fight about EVERYTHING. Our relationship is very complicated and we have severe trust issues too. So basically, if there is something to be fighting about, we are fighting.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not in a relationship right now.

I never had a "fight" with either of my last two serious boy friends.

On the other hand my former fiance from back in the 80's we fought about everything. Mostly money and his gross sloppiness. The guy was an absolute pig.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
^^^^^

BF is an absolute pig but so am i! so theres really no fighting about that i just clean when necessary!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eating better.
He likes sweets and ice cream
I told him he needs to cut back but he didnt and gained 10 pounds.
Weight till he gets on the scale tues and they see how much he gained.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We try not to fight, when we do it isnt anything serious, like what we are having for tea or whos going to put the washing in haha

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

Me and my BF of 6 years fight about EVERYTHING. Our relationship is very complicated and we have severe trust issues too. So basically, if there is something to be fighting about, we are fighting.
Silly question... but why are you with him? Surely he does not make you happy. You should not spend the rest of your life with someone your life with someone you cannot trust and fight constantly about!

Anyway... DH and I fight about making the bed every time we make it
He likes it a certain way, and I like it a certain way. We always end up giggling about it, because it's gone on for probably 5 years now. We don't disagree about much.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't fight about anything (not like most people argue about). I guess the only thing we kinda fight about is him putting too many covers on me and when I get hot and throw them off, he grabs them and puts them back on so I'm not "freezing".....

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't fight, and we rarely argue, but when we do it is usually about:

- Animals (I want to get more, dh doesn't)

- Adoption (I want to adopt now, dh doesn't)

Ummm....that's about it. LOL

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

We don't fight, and we rarely argue, but when we do it is usually about:

- Animals (I want to get more, dh doesn't)

we really don't fight. About once a year or so, we will have a 'fight' (voices raised, not very nice things said). We have our share of disagreements, but we don't really fight.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No major fights here.

Disagreements mainly about picking items up around the house, cleaning, minor stuff!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we really don't fight much.
We communicate a ton though, which helps. And we get to the bottom of issues before they keep going and cause trouble when they get huge.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't really fight. I do get extremely aggravated sometimes because DH doesn't seem to take his health issues very seriously. He has type 2 diabetes and refuses to check his blood sugar; it's probably been 6 months since he's done it. He refuses to eat a half-way reasonable diet, even tho when he was diagnosed the dr. told him he could probably get by without meds if he'd drop 50 pounds.
I guess we occasionally disagree about money---he's a spender and I'm a cheap-skate.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dh and I don't fight, we argue about things, like him watching sports when he's in the bedroom and I'm coming to bed, then we watch a mutually enjoyable show.

Or me getting a second job, he doesn't want me to and I want one.

Or shoveling snow. He doesn't want me to do that either, but I am sneaky and do it anyway sometimes...

But honestly we haven't been in a knockdown drag out "fight" in years...Like I said, we argue, (voices never raised) but never fight...I have a great guy..