My final exam

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi folks!

I sat my final theory exam to become a Longhair Judge with the New Zealand Cat Fancy yesterday, New Zealand's largest Cat Fancy. I sat my practical in August last year and achieved 95%. I will get my results back within the next 3 weeks. I felt I did OK with the exam but maybe some would help calm my nerves.

My cat fancy's website is here

My Nana has been judging for 50 years now and my Grandad judged for 50 years before he passed away.

Persians, Exotics, Birmans, Ragdolls, Maine Coons, Norwegian Forest Cats, Turkish Vans and Siberians here I come!

Thanks!

Sam

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Luck... Sam you are one accomplished young lady

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much

I think I'll be the 2nd youngest cat judge in Australalia/New Zealand!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You go girl! And if ever you're dropping around my neck of the woods, tell me early and we'll have a fun show JUST for you to judge!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

You go girl! And if ever you're dropping around my neck of the woods, tell me early and we'll have a fun show JUST for you to judge!
WOW.

You probably know my friend Mrs Cheryle Uren or her husband Rod? They judge in Malaysia quite a lot!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know Cheryle and Rod very well indeed - in fact, Cheryle chose my Whata for me

Can't find a picture of Cheryle right now...but she and Rod are wonderful peeps!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's fantastic, Hi Rod!
. My Nana has been friends with Cheryle since she was 16 years old!

I recently went to Victoria where they live but Cheryle's health hasn't been so good as of late and I didn't get a chance to see her

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Sam, have you completed the SHs yet? If you are gonna come here and do a fun show, you'll really need to know your ASH, BSH, Abys, Korats, Meezers and Orientals! In other words, chubbies, foreigns and slinkies!

Oh and there's lots and lots and lots and lots of MCO's here for you to have fun with!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got little to no experience with Shorthairs - I've been handling them for 10 years now and obviously know a lot about them but I'm not going to join the SH panel until I've got my degree and judged LH's for a few years!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hi folks!

I sat my final theory exam to become a Longhair Judge with the New Zealand Cat Fancy yesterday, New Zealand's largest Cat Fancy. I sat my practical in August last year and achieved 95%. I will get my results back within the next 3 weeks. I felt I did OK with the exam but maybe some would help calm my nerves.

My cat fancy's website is here

My Nana has been judging for 50 years now and my Grandad judged for 50 years before he passed away.

Persians, Exotics, Birmans, Ragdolls, Maine Coons, Norwegian Forest Cats, Turkish Vans and Siberians here I come!

Thanks!

Sam
Sending great vibes your way Congratulations!!!!!!