Your kitties as human kids

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's suppose that your kitties ate some magic cat food and got turned into human kids. What would you do? How will you interact with your new "kid" would it be any different than if they were a cat again? Would their personalities clash with yours? Look forward to hearing your answers
!!

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh they already are kids--they just have fur. Jack would be terribly spoiled, get whatever he wants, do no wrong. Harley would be a complete nerd and momma's boy. They only thing I would be strict about is eating, they must eat what is served and must clean their plates.

I talk to them enough for them to be kids and they back talk me enough to be my own children.

Leslie

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow!
Umm...now this would be interesting to see. First thing I would notice about my three is the rivalry, especially between Shark and Arwen. I would probably spend most of the time splitting them apart for fighting!
(As sisters do
)

Brandy on the other hand would be like a teenager...always out of the house and only comes back for meals and to complain about everything
(The 'Life isn't fair' business, if you get my drift!
)

I would have a handful, so I guess keeping them as furry fluffballs is the safest option!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I would do WHATEVER I COULD to get them turned back into 4-footed furchildren PRONTO!

I've already raised a human child. The furkids are MUCH easier to raise.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I would automatically be a 40 year old Grandma. Kiko and Ducky would probably take the car and take off to who knows where. Tino would sit on the sofa thinking about how undignified Kiko and Ducky are. Easy would be sitting with me gossiping. Laura would be telling us all the "hip and in" things with her sassy personality.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No no no no no and NO!
God it's bad enough having my two as furbabies as it is!! (Actually i think 2 human kids would be alot easier, HONEST!) I would end up tearing out what hair i have left from constantly running round after them as it is, and geting up every five mins to see what they have knocked over or broken! Oh god, thought of it!!! I think id leave home and let my husband live with them! ALTHOUGH having said that i might pop back and look through the window to see!, my husband ranting and raving at Tabitha for putting on my make up(well she steals everything else of mine latley!) And i would expect to see daisy clinging to my husband's leg everywhere he went,and putting on his glasses,crossing her back legs on the sofa and watching tv with him!!! ACTUALLY this might not be such a bad idea, at least my husband would get an idea of what i have to put up with! HA ha ha!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
never would i be able to keep up with the social butterfly who is all over the place and the amount of activities she would require
, she is always on the go and everyone is her bestest friend ever and she loves everything and is so curious and always getting into trouble, multiple cell phones as she loves to talk, she would also eat me out of house and home big time

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Ditto! Plus I guess belly rubs would be out of the question!

Reading all of these posts if it ever happend is going to give me nightmares tonight
I'll probably wake up through the night to check theres still fur on them

layitdown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my, that would be crazy! Ricky Bobby would be one of those really hyper lil boys who gets into everything, parent-teacher conferences bi-monthly with the teacher and counselor thinking he just may have ADHD
. He'd be a total momma's boy and would want to run around all day with daddy. Nope, we are not ready for human kids. Being a young, newly wed couple we have enough on our hands with our furbaby running around the house like it's a theme park.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LayItDown

Oh my, that would be crazy! running around the house like it's a theme park.
Good way with words!!
I feel this too

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Let's suppose that your kitties ate some magic cat food and got turned into human kids. What would you do?
No please!!! I would probably search for some magic human food and turn into a cat. Then I would ran away from home.

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh Nooooo
I'd want an antidote---FAST. I've aready done the "human kids" routine, furbabies are much easier

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want them to stay furry! BUT, it is really funny to imagine what they might be like as human kids.

Bamf would be about five, I think. Just going into Kindergarten. He would have dark hair and huge blue eyes, and be very, very inquisitive. He would always ask questions, like "Why is the sky blue? What are you doing with daddy? Will you tell me a story? When can we eat? What kind of car is that? Can I play? Can I have a cookie?" And he would interrupt everything you are doing to ask a question. He would also be "starving" all the time, and enjoy playing video games with daddy. He would not be afraid of trying anything or asking about anything. He would like learning new things.

Pixel would be younger, 3 or 4 (even though they are only a few days apart in age), and always getting into trouble. She'd have light brown hair that would be curly and blue eyes, and she would make messes all the time. She would spill the blocks, break the dishes, steal cookies and cover her face in chocolate, and climb into your lap while you were watching a movie and fall asleep there with her head flopped back, curled up in a funny position with smudges on her face. She would make mud pies and eat bugs and run and run and run! And she would laugh all the time, and be afraid of monsters under the bed. She would love trying new things without learning anything about them first.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i think i'd like it. i know i'd like it if they could talk back to me in english
instead of cat language.
wouldn't be room for all of us here, tho, if they were human - i'd need a bigger house [not to mention a bigger paycheck!]

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

Holy cow!
Umm...now this would be interesting to see. First thing I would notice about my three is the rivalry, especially between Shark and Arwen. I would probably spend most of the time splitting them apart for fighting!
(As sisters do
)
Set up a boxing ring in the basement. When they want to fight, take them down there and put the mitts on them. Insist on Queensbury Rules, but otherwise let them go at it.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
With human kids, if you send them off to boarding school, nobody will look ascance at you. With cats, if you try to rehome them everyone on this board would want your head on a platter.