Originally Posted by Snake_Lady
1. do you have any tattoos? If so, what and do they have meanings behind them that you are comfortable sharing.
2. do you have any piercings? aside from the ears.
3. Have you ever heard a snake? If so, did you enjoy it or were you uncomfortable?
4. What is on your MP3 player right now? (or cd player, whatever fits)
5. How many tvs do you have?
6. Assuming it was your spouse that posted about 18yrs with a nutcase
what's the secret to your relationship?
7. Whats your favorite colour, least favorite colour?
8. What's your favorite movie?
9. What's your favorite book?
10. Have you ever been anywhere on an actual "holiday"?
Yay, more questions!
1. Nope.....no tattos........I'm too darned chicken!
2. Nope, see #1......I had my ears pierced twice when I was in high school, but never could bring myself to have anything else done.
3. Ok......is that heard a snake or held a snake? If heard...yes, I've heard a rattlesnake...and was VERY uncomfortable. If held, also yes, I caught green snakes as a kid for fun, but if I run up on one outdoors I tend to be frightened, lol!
4.Oh, lord....if I ever get an MP3 player I'm in trouble, because I love music, and a broad variety of it! We have a 200 disc CD changer in our entertainment center......All kinds of Christmas music, folk music, bluegrass, soft rock, oldies rock, oldies country, new country,classical, celtic, southern gospel, some rock from my high school years (ok, in another few years they'll be oldies)...no rap or contemporary worship music, as they're just two types that don't appeal to me. Specifically in my CD player in my van at the moment is the new Taylor Swift CD that I finally broke down and bought myself the other day. (and for those of you old enough to remember vinyl records, I have a large collection of gospel and country records that I keep wanting to copy to CD one day).
5. Two....one in the living room, and one in the bedroom.....neither of which at the moment is ready for this stupid signal change!
6.Yes, bless him, catfolks(Charlie) is my husband, actually in May of this year will be 19 years (ok, where DID the time go?). One big secret....communication, communication, communication! We had some serious problems a few years back.....the very root of the whole incident was a basic lack of communication, on both sides of the table, not just one of us.
7. Favourite color.....any shade of purple, and pink....Least favourite? I guess yellow....not because I don't like the color in particular, but its a colour that I cannot wear....it makes ME look yellow, lol!
8. All time, hands down favourite movie, Dirty Dancing......but its been run a tight race over the years by Mrs. Doubtfire!
9. Ouch, favourite book is harder by far....I love to read, and will read just about anything that isn't nailed down....truthfully, I think any of the James Herriot series would win...I have read them over and over and over.....
10.If you're discussing going off somewhere during the holidays...the answer would be no.....but if you mean by taking a week off and going somewhere "away from here", then yes...but its been close to 10 years! Hub and I spent almost a week in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg several years ago, just enjoying the time with each other, the friends that lived close to there and the atmosphere.....and since it was "off" season, it was a LOT cheaper than during the busiest times, and a lot more fun.