newbie here

jewell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello my name is Jewell and i have a Massive love of cats. Frome the big wild cats to the cute domestic type. I only have one cat at the moment and his name is silver. That's his name because that is the colour of his coat,apart from his white socks and under-belly. I love sharing ideas.

Jewell

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Jewell and Silver,

I am so glad that you have joined our community of caring people who love cats. As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help.
Please make yourself at home.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. Many years ago I had a silver shaded persian. His name was Smokee. Love to see his pic.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
you has a lovely name!..

See you on the forums!

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey Jewell...welcome to the cat site. how cool you are from England....Iam from the cold state minnesota....burr

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hey are cats could pass as brothers... tee hee

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jewell
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Silver to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jewell

Hello my name is Jewell and i have a Massive love of cats. Frome the big wild cats to the cute domestic type. I only have one cat at the moment and his name is silver. That's his name because that is the colour of his coat,apart from his white socks and under-belly. I love sharing ideas.

Jewell
Welcome to TCS, Jewell - this is the right place to share ideas - and to get help should you need it.