Question of the Day - January 16th - Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is a two part question about feet.
What size shoe do you wear and are you a flats, heels or tennis shoes type person?

I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe and 90 percent of the time I'm in a pair of tennis shoes.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11 wide and prefer SAS low heel oxford. I need good arch support, too.

Actually, if I could live in my flipflops (thick soled ones that mold to my feet) I'd be thrilled.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Size 9 and I uusally wear tennis shoes, but this winter I've been living in my boots and for work I wear very low-heeled dress shoes (sometimes
)

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

This is a two part question about feet.
What size shoe do you wear and are you a flats, heels or tennis shoes type person?
I'm a 9-10 depending on brand.

In the fall/winter/early spring I wear hiker boots. The runners and sandals.

Occassionally I wear heels (the thick chunky ones, like platform type).

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Size 8 and more of a tennis shoe type person. I think I wore high heels maybe 4-5 times my whole life, I guess you would get use to them if you wore them all the time but I can certainly live without them.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Size 8 1/2, 99% of the time in tennis shoes (preferably Nikes). I've had a lot of trouble with my feet in the past (broken bones in each foot and plantar faciatis in one) and shoe shopping is something I absolutely hate to do. In fact, I had to buy a new pair of tennies yesterday and I'd bet I tried on 30 pair before I found one that felt ok. (DH went with me to bring me the shoes and put back the rejects; did I mention the man is a saint?
)

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Size 8 or 8 1/2 depending on the cut. I live in New Balance Walkers (black) and occasionally trade off with NB sneakers or a pair of well worn Merrell slip ons. I have dressier shoes in my wardrobe and only wear them if I am going on site with a client or have to work on site- then ... nothing above an inch or so.

For those of you with difficult to fit feet - like me - I like Zappos.com as a shoe site. Great selection and service. Found comfortable, wide foot sandals for the first time in who knows how long...

I never really liked high heels... if your feet hurt, then the rest of you hurts, too. And I have had problems with plantar fasciitis too. And broken bones.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
71/2 and I love heels. Boot heels, sandal heels, shoe heels, but its all about the occasion. I will wear flats occasionally and usually only wear tennis shoes if Im working out.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5 EE or 5 1/2 EE, depending on the shoe. I used to wear high heels as often as possible, since I'm not too tall. Since my job requires me to be on my feet for anywhere from 10 to 24 hours, I need a flat, comfortable shoe with good arch support. Hard to find in my wonky size! I wear SAS shoes at work, and I also have a pair for work out. I have a few dressy shoes, mostly Munro American, as they carry my size. None of them have heels over 1 1/2 inch.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm and 8 1/2 and I usually wear heels or flats. I only wear tennis shoes when I'm working out or going to something really casual where I'll be walking all day (like a fair).

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
size 8 & I prefer flip flops but since I live in chicago I have to settle for gym shoes in the winter