New member/cat owner..Meet our Snowshoe Siamese !

fazmaster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody,

For years, my dad and many of my friends owned cats. Although I liked them, I never was a cat man. Found them to be too independent. This has changed last October when this fellow became part of the family. My wife always wanted a cat but I always prevailed. I melted when I first saw this beautiful cat. What got me was his sharp temperment, very playful, the cat almost seems to talk and sing as he makes sounds I had never heard from a cat. Very affectionate and yes beautfiful as well. He loves trees and follows squirrels around in the backyard's crab apple tree.

I guess having our moved out made the decision easy. I am learning more and more about cats and loving it. I think I love him more than my wife ! We picked him up as a stray at the local SPCA. Apparently he's a Snowshoe Siamese and a rarer bread ?

Anyways, here is our cat..Boules Noires..I gave him this name because of his dark scrotum ! Translated to english, Boules Noires means Black Balls !

Cheers,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fazmaster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I should have mentioned that we live in Montreal, Quebec.

Cheers,

Federico

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fazmaster

He I am learning more and more about cats and loving it. I think I love him more than my wife !
That will be our secret.

Boules Noires is gorgeous.

Your photos really capture his catatude.

Welcome to TheCatSite

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
Look those prettie eyes!...

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fazmaster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
...we are on a long road of learning about these wonderful creatures. I guess I found the right place.

Cheers,

Federico

whiterose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cat is gorgeous! I looked for a snowshoe before I got my cats but wasn't able to find one. The are grabbed up pretty quickly I guess!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love your cat's name!
(Had to share that with my boyfriend!)

Yeah, pointed cats (and sometimes those that aren't pointed) have darker "bits" -even females can be darker in that area.

Bienvenue a TCS!

ETA: BTW he looks like a seal point cuz of the very dark points on his face.

murfie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my god he's stunning and I LOVE his name how hilarious! He almost reminds me of a Devon with that curious little face...you're lucky you stumbled into such a gorgeous looking kitty!

.......now its time for kitty #2 hahaha

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to tcs. He is a beautiful kitty. You're so lucky to have found him.