TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Snowball has to keep warm, too!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Snowball has to keep warm, too!

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Snowball getting ready to go out in the cold today.



Heres a few without his vest......






Hes our sweetie cakes
post #2 of 20
OMG, how precious is he Love you Snowball
post #3 of 20
Snowball always makes me laugh. I love his vest.
post #4 of 20
Snowball should be a doggy supermodel!!
post #5 of 20
Thread Starter 
Aww Thank you.

Karen stop laughing at Snowball
post #6 of 20
Work it Snowball! What a cute sweater and vest. He's a handsome boy. What type of doggie is he? **Nevermind, I looked on your page and see that he's a Bischon frise.
post #7 of 20
Thread Starter 
Hes a Bichon Frise. Hes one of the bigger Bichons.
He's a rescue dog that was rescued from living outside with fleas, worms and matts. Hes a really sweet dog that we are grateful to have as part of our family now
post #8 of 20
Poor baby. I have a maltepoo and he sounds just like him. Sweet, lovable, would rather snuggle than play with toys. Yup, that's him!
post #9 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats View Post
Poor baby. I have a maltepoo and he sounds just like him. Sweet, lovable, would rather snuggle than play with toys. Yup, that's him!
Yes, thats exactly Snowball. He is such a sweet sweet dog.
I think he thinks hes human. He prefers people to animals, too.

When I think about how much he loves people, it makes me really sad for the life he once had. He gets so upset being left alone that we take him absolutely everywhere and if we cant, he goes to doggy daycare.

Everyone who meets him, loves him. He just has this very calm, sweetness about him. Hes not a jump in your face kind of dog, just very, very calm.

Before we got him, he would be hit, if he licked you, so when we got him, he wouldnt even lick. I worked FOREVER tryng to get him to lick me. It took me a year to get 1 lick (kiss) from him a day. Now we are up to 3 kisses, but thats it, once he gives his 3, he absolutely will not give you anymore. Im working on it, though.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Yes, thats exactly Snowball. He is such a sweet sweet dog.
I think he thinks hes human. He prefers people to animals, too.

When I think about how much he loves people, it makes me really sad for the life he once had. He gets so upset being left alone that we take him absolutely everywhere and if we cant, he goes to doggy daycare.

Everyone who meets him, loves him. He just has this very calm, sweetness about him. Hes not a jump in your face kind of dog, just very, very calm.

Before we got him, he would be hit, if he licked you, so when we got him, he wouldnt even lick. I worked FOREVER tryng to get him to lick me. It took me a year to get 1 lick (kiss) from him a day. Now we are up to 3 kisses, but thats it, once he gives his 3, he absolutely will not give you anymore. Im working on it, though.

Bless his heart. Its unbelievable that people can be so mean. He certainly does sound like a sweetheart. And he trusts you and gives you licks! What an accomplishment! How does he and the cats get along?
post #11 of 20
Thread Starter 
Snowball was hurt by a cat pretty bad before we got him. He is very timid around them. They weren't really thrilled he moved in either, but we keep him safe and make sure they are nice to him.

Some of them will lay next to him, sometimes, he just lays there and is fine, sometimes, he gets really anxious. Im not sure why he gets anxious sometimes, but I trust animal instincts, so I will take him away from them, until next time, when he feels safe again.
Its always a work in progress.

You can see in that 2nd pic, my cat Easy in the background and look at Snowball's eyes, he is fully aware she is there.
post #12 of 20
What? No hat or booties?
post #13 of 20
Oh, poor baby. I bet he is pretty timid with the kitties around. He probably just lays there like if I don't move maybe they won't notice I'm here.
You can definitely tell in that 2nd pic that Snowball has his focus elsewhere. You have done such a great job with him. It takes a lot of patience and time.
post #14 of 20
awww, poor Snowball I didn't know he had such a horrible past

He looks absolutely adorable in his little sweater I've been looking for something for Vino, he's such a freeze baby, but everytime I go to the store they only have little sizes and Vino is a moose I may have to look online
post #15 of 20
I take a look at Snowball pics, and remember why I keep Izzy's hair buzzed short!

Snowball looks handsome in his sweater & vest. I always hate trying to find something that covers more of their body/behinds - as most sweaters/shirts end where Snowballs does - halfway down the body.
post #16 of 20
Thread Starter 
Snowball really could have used a large size. I have even bought him XL before. These were a mediums. Jim bought it and wanted Snowball to look slim () so he got the medium. I told Jim it didnt work.
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Snowball really could have used a large size. I have even bought him XL before. These were a mediums. Jim bought it and wanted Snowball to look slim () so he got the medium. I told Jim it didnt work.
He looks cute though.
post #18 of 20
OMG he looks so cute!!! I could eat him up Pam

Can i send my sister the pictures because she'll fall off her computer chair when she sees them
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Of course you can, Susan.

He was laying on the sofa today with his kitty cuddler from Amy and at different times, different cats, but I couldnt get one good pic of them.
post #20 of 20
Awwww! I just love him to pieces, I love his little outfit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cats and Other Animals
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Snowball has to keep warm, too!