Snowball has to keep warm, too!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snowball getting ready to go out in the cold today.

Heres a few without his vest......

Hes our sweetie cakes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww Thank you.

Karen stop laughing at Snowball

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Work it Snowball! What a cute sweater and vest. He's a handsome boy. What type of doggie is he? **Nevermind, I looked on your page and see that he's a Bischon frise.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hes a Bichon Frise. Hes one of the bigger Bichons.
He's a rescue dog that was rescued from living outside with fleas, worms and matts. Hes a really sweet dog that we are grateful to have as part of our family now

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Poor baby. I have a maltepoo and he sounds just like him. Sweet, lovable, would rather snuggle than play with toys. Yup, that's him!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LovesMyCats

Poor baby. I have a maltepoo and he sounds just like him. Sweet, lovable, would rather snuggle than play with toys. Yup, that's him!
Yes, thats exactly Snowball.
He is such a sweet sweet dog.

I think he thinks hes human. He prefers people to animals, too.

When I think about how much he loves people, it makes me really sad for the life he once had. He gets so upset being left alone that we take him absolutely everywhere and if we cant, he goes to doggy daycare.

Everyone who meets him, loves him. He just has this very calm, sweetness about him. Hes not a jump in your face kind of dog, just very, very calm.

Before we got him, he would be hit, if he licked you, so when we got him, he wouldnt even lick. I worked FOREVER tryng to get him to lick me. It took me a year to get 1 lick (kiss) from him a day. Now we are up to 3 kisses, but thats it, once he gives his 3, he absolutely will not give you anymore.
Im working on it, though.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Yes, thats exactly Snowball.
He is such a sweet sweet dog.

I think he thinks hes human. He prefers people to animals, too.

When I think about how much he loves people, it makes me really sad for the life he once had. He gets so upset being left alone that we take him absolutely everywhere and if we cant, he goes to doggy daycare.

Everyone who meets him, loves him. He just has this very calm, sweetness about him. Hes not a jump in your face kind of dog, just very, very calm.

Before we got him, he would be hit, if he licked you, so when we got him, he wouldnt even lick. I worked FOREVER tryng to get him to lick me. It took me a year to get 1 lick (kiss) from him a day. Now we are up to 3 kisses, but thats it, once he gives his 3, he absolutely will not give you anymore.
Im working on it, though.
Bless his heart. Its unbelievable that people can be so mean. He certainly does sound like a sweetheart. And he trusts you and gives you licks! What an accomplishment! How does he and the cats get along?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snowball was hurt by a cat pretty bad before we got him. He is very timid around them. They weren't really thrilled he moved in either, but we keep him safe and make sure they are nice to him.

Some of them will lay next to him, sometimes, he just lays there and is fine, sometimes, he gets really anxious. Im not sure why he gets anxious sometimes, but I trust animal instincts, so I will take him away from them, until next time, when he feels safe again.
Its always a work in progress.

You can see in that 2nd pic, my cat Easy in the background and look at Snowball's eyes, he is fully aware she is there.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, poor baby. I bet he is pretty timid with the kitties around. He probably just lays there like if I don't move maybe they won't notice I'm here.

You can definitely tell in that 2nd pic that Snowball has his focus elsewhere. You have done such a great job with him.
It takes a lot of patience and time.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awww, poor Snowball
I didn't know he had such a horrible past

He looks absolutely adorable in his little sweater
I've been looking for something for Vino, he's such a freeze baby, but everytime I go to the store they only have little sizes and Vino is a moose
I may have to look online

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I take a look at Snowball pics, and remember why I keep Izzy's hair buzzed short!

Snowball looks handsome in his sweater & vest. I always hate trying to find something that covers more of their body/behinds - as most sweaters/shirts end where Snowballs does - halfway down the body.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snowball really could have used a large size. I have even bought him XL before. These were a mediums. Jim bought it and wanted Snowball to look slim (
) so he got the medium. I told Jim it didnt work.

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Snowball really could have used a large size. I have even bought him XL before. These were a mediums. Jim bought it and wanted Snowball to look slim (
) so he got the medium. I told Jim it didnt work.
He looks cute though.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course you can, Susan.

He was laying on the sofa today with his kitty cuddler from Amy and at different times, different cats, but I couldnt get one good pic of them.