I feel like cleaning - what is wrong with me?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cleaning bug seems to have bitten me. Well, the foods in the refrigerator said, "I am composte now." But, I was the one who threw all the linens on 1 shelf in the linen closet on the floor in the hall last night. DH asked me why and I told him that it was to remind me to clean it. He looked in my eyes and said, "okay, I'll walk around the pile and won't ask about this again for fear of my life."

I am going to the fridge right now.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get that way on days I actually have enough energy to do more than roll out of bed and drag myself through the day. I usually regret it because I clean till I drop, or can't straighten my back out.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the occasional moments of cleaning insanity, too. There doesn't seem to be a reason for it, although it used to happen just before I'd get my period, to the point that even DH could tell what was coming!. Now it comes over me for no particular reason. Thankfully, it doesn't last very long.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rosemary - hang onto that feeling ... I am sending you an airline ticket to Detroit!!!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

I have the occasional moments of cleaning insanity, too. There doesn't seem to be a reason for it, although it used to happen just before I'd get my period, to the point that even DH could tell what was coming!.
That is SO comforting to hear. DH has taken to hiding in the man cave when he notices me having one of my 'ambitious days' around that time.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one with that brand of insanity.