Sisters and Pictures!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. I would like to show you my two girls,if i may. Tabitha on (the left) and Daisy. They are sisters and are 18month old. )

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww bless them, they look like they get along really well!

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some more picures of Tabitha & Daisy Miller, I hope they are ok?

I cant seem to get the sizes right even using photobucket,the next size down is "tiny"Can anyone help? Thanx

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

I cant seem to get the sizes right even using photobucket,the next size down is "tiny"Can anyone help? Thanx
Your pics are quite small....definately do not use the "tiny".
A good size is 640 x 480 which is photobuckets Large.

I would love to see some larger pics of your cuties

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanx for the help. Im new to all this so sorry for any mistakes! So if they were bigger would they be ok?

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Thanx for the help. Im new to all this so sorry for any mistakes! So if they were bigger would they be ok?
Yup, you can make em bigger....just not too big. There's a post up top about the size of the pic, showing an example. But yes, photobucket's "large" size is acceptable, and a nice size for showing off your babies. Medium isn't bad either.

Or if you resize them yourself, just try to keep them 640 x 480 or smaller... but they don't have to be tiny.

We like looking at peoples furbabies

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi is this better? Thanx for the tip,i did take them with my mobile phone! :-)

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanx,She may look pretty and cute,but dont be fooled! She is a little monster when she plays with her sister! Id love to know who was born first!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is Tabitha helping daddy put a cupboard together,then her sister Daisy wanted to help too!

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can imagine! 15 mins after that pic was taken, we found Daisy in the tool cupboard! luckily there is nothing in there that would of hurt her. Maybe we could start and new company "Helping hands" or Helping Paws"! and employ our cats to build things! he he!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My youngest cat, Emily has been at the vets a lot lately, she decided it would be a good idea to go through the vet's cupboards to 'tidy' them up. She also sees herself as a bit of a plumber, she managed to turn the tap on the other day...

They are all also addicted to playing with tape measures and have to be shut out if we're doing DIY stuff.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats so funny! The only thing that Daisy has done at the vets was mess up thier computer! While the vet was looking over Tabitha,Daisy was busy playing with the computer and walking all over it, the screen went off and everything! It ws so embarasing! Tabbi likes the measuring tape too she tries to catch it before the button is pressed and cant figure out where it goes.She also has an awful habbit of stealing things,MY things! Anything like the plug out of the bath and my tea lights (candels) around the bath,had to take one off her yesterday! I have said to her " I don't play with your toys!" I found my scarf in the kitchen this morning. Anything she can pick up and carry,she does.