Daily Thread Thurs Jan 15th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, another frigid one today and tomorrow should be the same
I am not going to get used to this weather anytime soon!

Not much going on today..heading to work and then to the gym afterward. Josh has class until 9pm so I won't see him today.

It was SO BUSY at work yesterday...I really hope there is a break in claims today..slow down people!

Anyhoo, have a great day peeps!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its a grey dull day here today, I am going to Rosiemacs, I will get to see the lovely Rosie Sophie and Jack

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya!

I'm just winding down to go to sleep - finished work at 11pm tonight. All the kitties are happy with full bellies.

When I wake up I think I will bath Sonic, study for my Judging exam tomorrow and probably go for a walk. I'm going to my Nana's around midday.

At 6pm I've got work again until 1 am.

Have a good day folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tallulah

Its a grey dull day here today, I am going to Rosiemacs, I will get to see the lovely Rosie Sophie and Jack
I am jealous!

tallulah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Really! Have you met Susan and her cats before?!
Yes, we only live about five mile apart, I am just waiting for Susan to finish work at 2pm, mind I never got to see Jack the last time I was there he stayed upstairs

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Wow bitterly cold her again this morning -32C/-25.6F. I think it's going to be another inside type of day. The sun is shining though and that is nice to see.

Have a bunch of forms to fill out today, I am re-doing my will which I hadn't updated for about 10 years and some of the provisions were very much out of date.

I also am washing the couch, and chair covers and a couple of blankets.

The kitties are all napping, they were looking out the window earlier but it's so cold that there are no squirrels or birds around the feeders.

Everyone have a great day

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's another cold frigid day here.

You'll find me curled up on the couch with a book
snuggled in a blankie.

There is nothing I "have to" do today

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I feel special because most of the Bay Area TCS group had the honor of meeting Buster, Blast-Off-Girl's cat, just a few weeks before he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. We were all at a Chanukah party at my house. Butzie met Buster, too. Such a fine looking boy given all that he had been through and we were lucky to meet him.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!

Holy moly where is summer!!!??
This is the weather forecast here: TODAY: Sunny and bitter cold. High -6. Wind W 5-10 mph. Wind chill values could drop down to -35.

TONIGHT: Clear and cold. Low -19. Wind W 5-10 mph. Wind chill values could be around -40!
Yikes that's cold!!!!!!!

I think today we are going to curl up with cats and blankets and just relax. Play on the computers and not go outside...(well maybe to start our cars, but that's all)

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's just after 3pm and I have no clue what I did with my time today.
Our neighbor was over to do some work in the nursery. I know we chatted for a good hour.

My goal was to clean out Mom's junk but she has so many bills floating around I am afraid to touch anything. We have way to many books. I have no clue what to do with them all.

Hopefully hubby and I can get to the storage place. We have 6 boxes laying around. I can't stand the clutter.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Fiona and i meet often Sam with us living so close
And yesterday she got to see how Rosie chatters when the cameras pointed at her

Jack's getting braver as well because he came straight downstairs to see Fiona this time