Argh! Those Things Drive Me Nuts!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I joined a Yahoo group in order to find out as much as I can about liver diseases in cats so I can help Maverick in any way I can, but apparently the cat group isn't very active as the dog group is. One of the members was kind enough to let me know this, so I signed up for the dog group. You know how it is when you sign up for some things online, and you get that box where you have to type in the mysterious "code" that you can never tell what the heck it is? And Heaven forbid if you don't get it right the first time! It gets harder to read every time you have to re-enter it!

I just hate those things!!

Rant over now.

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, I had that problem with something the other day, cant even remember what I was signing up for but it took me like five tries to get the code right! Sheesh!

There is an assisted feeding group on yahoo for cats
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/F...isted-Feeding/
If it's different from the one you already signed up with you might want to check it out, I joined there and they seem to be fairly active

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

lol, I had that problem with something the other day, cant even remember what I was signing up for but it took me like five tries to get the code right! Sheesh!

There is an assisted feeding group on yahoo for cats
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/F...isted-Feeding/
If it's different from the one you already signed up with you might want to check it out, I joined there and they seem to be fairly active
Mav is still eating on his own and hasn't gotten to the assisted feeding part yet (and hopefully, he WON'T!
) but I appreciate you letting me know about that specific group.
It may come in handy...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

If you have speakers they usually have a button beside them that will read you the code
or something if you can't read it that you can click
I did click on that button but it didn't do any good. All I got was a "reason" as to why you need to enter a code.

Thanks though, Eithne.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are Turing Tests. You all can't pass them because you're computers.