The *sweetest* thing!

marieba

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This AM, Sasha got up on my desk as I was checking my email. She was just sitting there and I gave her a few scritches and then made kissy noises and stuck my nose near hers. (sometime she will lick the tip of my nose with kitty kisses).

Today, she just gave me a few sniffs, and then, ever so gently, put her paw on my cheek and patted me a few times.

omg, it almost makes up for having to get her off the table a zillion times a day...

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww. That is pretty sweet. Nova gives me and my SO "kitty kisses." She tries to groom us too. It's very cute, except that I don't want her to choke on my hair. And sometimes she grabs at my head when she does it, and her claws hurt. That's what I get for not holding still.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

Aww. That is pretty sweet. Nova gives me and my SO "kitty kisses." She tries to groom us too. It's very cute, except that I don't want her to choke on my hair. And sometimes she grabs at my head when she does it, and her claws hurt. That's what I get for not holding still.
My orange boy, Moose, will jump on my shoulders/back and groom my hair and dig his claws into my head. Ouch!!!!!