My cat back in june 2008 had Urinary infection. He was given orbax then clavamox. Waited, then re did test. He still had bacteria but I guess urinary infection cleared up.Culture and sensitivity not done. Now he's been drinking lots of water so we redid urinary test. Seems he still has low Bacteria levels for some reason. She didn't think he had the urinary tract infection. So we are going to do a Culture and Sensitivity to see what the bacteria is. Could the bacteria be causing the drinking of water? Or what could the bacteria be! Waiting on blood tests till we get culture and sensitivity back. Cat seems fine eats well/ is Plump no weight loss/no Diabtes? 12 year old male.
post #1 of 6
1/14/09 at 12:26pm