Question Of The Day, Wednesday January 14th!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I have to go to work today, so I'm posting today's question rather early!

Are you a winter activity enthusiast (down hill or cross country ski, ice skating, snowmobiling, etc.,) or a summer activity enthusiast (swimming, softball, bicycling, etc.?)

It's summer activities all the way for me!!! Just walking to and from my car in the winter is more than I want to do outside!!! Right now it's -3°F outside, with a windchill of -15°F. I didn't even want to get out of bed!!! All three kitties were snuggled with me to keep warm this morning. It doesn't get any better than that!

Have a good day....stay warm!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ummm... none of the above.
I do prefer playing outside in the summe and I guess camping would count but between work and school I don't have a lot of time for extra activities. Of course, I'll be on maternity leave this summer... can't wait.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love summer activites, hands down! I am not a winter person at all...I am miserable and it usually gets nothing below the 30's here. I totally shut down when I am cold. I absolutely love the summer!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, my job is outside so I've learned to cope with the weather. We cross-country ski to make the most of the snow, but I really love summer.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After years of being sick and unable to enjoy playing in the snow and shoveling when I am well - I stay in when it snows.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m not really big on any of those activities, but I definitely prefer Spring/Summer to Winter! I hate being cold!!!!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Summer is too hot and winter is too cold; got any spring and fall activities?

If my poor old knees were up to it, I'd still be playing softball and volleyball, so I guess I'd have to say I prefer warm weather activities.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Summer!!
Since I love biking and its hard to do when the roads are icy.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring/Fall for me.

I used to go snowmobiling in the winter, but unfortunately I physically can't anymore.... I do enjoy going tubing with the kids. Thats bout it for winter.

Spring and fall are the best, walks, gardening, rollarblading, biking.....

*sigh* only a couple more months *said as I look out my window knowing its
-18C out

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Are you a winter activity enthusiast (down hill or cross country ski, ice skating, snowmobiling, etc.,) or a summer activity enthusiast (swimming, softball, bicycling, etc.?)
I wished my friend!...

But I never saw the snow in the R L...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I wished my friend!...

Here's a little snowstorm for you.

I like both, I love swimming and hiking in the summer.

I use to ski but haven't for several years, but I do like walking and snowshoeing in the winter.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really when its about 15-20F outside and no wind and sunny its not bad doing outdoor activities!! I like to snowshoe however I use snowmobile trails and with snow/meting snow, wind then more snow the cover is uneven so I haven't gone yet. Its supposed to be nicer this weekend though (19-24F) so maybe then.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love to ski, snow and water ski, I would prefer to snow ski, though.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I wished my friend!...

Come here to visit and I will be glad to give you all of the snow you can handle!!!

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I had to pick one or the other, it would be winter. I like ice skating and skiing. I don't mind an occasional hike in the summer, if it's not too hot.

tabbycalicogurl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Summer.
I love swimming
I used to live right on the ocean in NC.It was the most beautiful place and hope to someday go back there.Whenever I think of beauty I think of Surf City,NC beach.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate the cold, it makes me hurt more. And for extra fun, I'm heat intolerant too.
So during the summer here, which means 100+F heat, I can barely spend more than 15 minutes outside at a time or else I'm staggering around like a drunk and at risk for fainting. Not my idea of fun!

Spring is nice, what little of it we have. I usually enjoy picking out plants for my turtle pens and seeing them come up out of hibernation. I always rejoice when they all make it up - even with the best of preparation, sometimes a turtle can be lost during hibernation.