Help!!

cocobabyy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
There is something wrong with my babyy shes been crying pretty much all day but its not a normal cry it a very odd and disturbing one, especially at night she crys wayyyyyy too much i dont know what to do or whats wrong with her :S shes around 8 months old and ive ahd her since she was 8 weeks old and ive never seen this b4! please help!

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If she's not spayed then she's probably in heat. A cat in heat cries and rolls around on the ground or presents her butt in the air. If she's not spayed then, please, get her spayed as soon as possible. You will both be much happier.

Also, watch her around doorways to outside since she may try to get out.

Welcome to TCS!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree shes probably in heat shes at the right age for her first heat. If shes not spayed then she needs to be..

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd take her to the vet. The others are probably right but if she has already been spayed then there may be something wrong with her.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Off to the vet!! Better safe than sorry about guessing what might be the problem. If she's not spayed already, have her spayed ASAP.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocobabyy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i thought it would be that but her poop is red :S
i want to take her to a vet! but im broke with no job cause i just started college and cant afford to spend my moneyon a vet

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cocobabyy

i want to take her to a vet! but im broke with no job cause i just started college and cant afford to spend my moneyon a vet
Call your local ASPCA and see if there is a low-cost vet clinic, or a vet that will take installments.

Getting a cat when you couldn't afford the duties of pet ownership was a very irresponsible thing to do, but now that you have done it you need to find a way to afford it.

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
College text books are as overpriced as they are overrated. You picked the cat, she didn't pick you. You need to be responsible for her.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cocobabyy

If her poop is red, then there is bleeding. She needs to see a vet ASAP. If nothing else, you might have to sign her over to a rescue group so that they can get her the care she needs.