Spooky & Mulder (Just Chillin)

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wanted to share some new pictures of my boys Spooky and Mulder. For once I was actually able to get several decent pictures of Spooky!

Does anybody else have a hard time getting clear shots of their all black kitties? Every camera I've aimed at him just turns him into a big black blob most of the time!

Spooky telling me that it's kitty time, not computer time...

Spooky just waking up (and annoyed I'm taking his picture!)

Spooky and Mulder watching the Bird!

Mulder checking out what I'm doing

Mulder in his new bed! (Spooky has one too, he's not interested...)

Anyway that's it. Thanks for looking at them!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the "brown tabby" version of that kitty bed - my guys like to beat up on bed kitties face!

Mulder blends purr-fectly in his bed!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cuties!! Spooky is a handsome boy.. and yes, it is hard to get good pics of black cats!
(they are both handsome, BTW)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I have the "brown tabby" version of that kitty bed - my guys like to beat up on bed kitties face!
I got the orange tabby and the silver tabby ones. They didn't have an all black one!
I was very surprised at how soft and plush these ones were especially compared to similarly sized cat beds I've seen at pet stores for 2x more!

Spooky isn't terribly interested in the other bed (yet). Mulder was trying to chew on the whiskers of this one when I had it up on a shelf instead of on the floor. So I might still have to cut the whiskers off of them to prevent him from chewing them off and eating them...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I LOVE this pic. Mulder and his matching bed

Spooky's cute too, but this pic is my fav.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t tell Spooky but that pic is my favorite (out of these) also. I bought these beds because they had one that matched Mulder!

Mulder is my kitty that likes to nurse on fluffy blankets and stuffed animals. This bed has a similar texture and this morning I woke up and he was in there nursing/sucking and kneading on the bed. I think he likes it

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got mine at Walgreens in one of their baskets/bins up front that they have their special stuff in not in the pet department. They had the orange & silver tabbies in the real soft fluffy plush fabric, and one that I guess is brown tabby (brown with big black stripes) that was just a smooth fabric instead. These were only $10 each!

They are bigger than some of the “cat” beds I’ve seen at Petsmart/Petco. Spooky has some room in his and he weighs 14.5lbs, though not enough room to also fit Mulder who is almost 11lbs!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I wanted to share some new pictures of my boys Spooky and Mulder. For once I was actually able to get several decent pictures of Spooky!

Does anybody else have a hard time getting clear shots of their all black kitties? Every camera I've aimed at him just turns him into a big black blob most of the time!

I have a very hard time getting good pics of Wickett. It doesn't help that the light in our apartment is terrible even on the brightest days.

I love Mulder and his matching bed. What's even cuter is that he's laying the same direction as well. What a cutie!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I got mine at Walgreens in one of their baskets/bins up front that they have their special stuff in not in the pet department. They had the orange & silver tabbies in the real soft fluffy plush fabric, and one that I guess is brown tabby (brown with big black stripes) that was just a smooth fabric instead. These were only $10 each!

They are bigger than some of the “cat†beds Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve seen at Petsmart/Petco. Spooky has some room in his and he weighs 14.5lbs, though not enough room to also fit Mulder who is almost 11lbs!
Thanks, I'll have to keep a look out here, see if I can find them anywhere. Walmart has a bunch of dog beds, they all have a pic of a bone or something dog related on em. I haven't been into PetsMart yet.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I doubt Kizzy would care if his bed had a dog bone on it as long as it was comfy!

Last night my boys were playing "musical beds" switching back and forth it was funny. Camera batteries were dead though!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's hard for me to get good photos of my black cat, Jupey. You've done a really good job, he looks so shiny! Love Mulder and his stripey tail too!