Favorite Source for Feliway?

fulpmes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have found my household is more peaceful with a steady supply of Feliway. I was getting diffuser refills from Amazon, but they raised the price by a few dollars a couple of months ago. It may still be a decent deal, but I'm wondering if anyone has found an especially price-effective place to buy the refill cartidges?

Thanks in advance! My experience reading this site is that people have some mighty good insights on where to save a few bucks on our favorite products.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
eBay - there are sellers that sell in bulk. With Ferris in the house, having made a recent move, etc., I go through a lot of refills.

I find that buying through eBay, I can get 6-8 at a time, and including the shipping cost, my total per refill ranges from $13-$16 dollars.

Even though I do use petguys for some things, and they do have low prices, when you add in cost of shipping the refills can come to over $17 per.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

eBay - there are sellers that sell in bulk. With Ferris in the house, having made a recent move, etc., I go through a lot of refills.

I find that buying through eBay, I can get 6-8 at a time, and including the shipping cost, my total per refill ranges from $13-$16 dollars.

Even though I do use petguys for some things, and they do have low prices, when you add in cost of shipping the refills can come to over $17 per.
True, but I purchase them in bulk and the total price is not too bad and they ship quickly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fulpmes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good suggestion with eBay! Thanks. For some reason, looking for Feliway on ebay never even occurred to me.

Petguys is currently out of the refills, but the listed price is good.

Thanks for the feedback all!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last time I bought some was from http://www.entirelypets.com/. I had a coupon code for a discount plus shipping was free if I purchase over $100.

Here's the current coupon codes:

Use Coupon Code WEATHER3 to receive
$3 off of orders $45 or more.

Use Coupon Code WEATHER5 to receive
$5 off of orders $85 or more.

Use Coupon Code WEATHER10 to receive
$10 off of orders $160 or more.

Stephanie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fulpmes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stephanietx

Here's the current coupon codes:
Stephanie,
Thanks so much! -- it is really kind of you to share the coupon codes! The prices there seem excellent and the coupons help even more. My girls will be so happy and relaxed!