Wish me luck!!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I start my student teaching tomorrow! My first placement is in a HS!! I'm nervouse and excited, but I'm ready to begin my career!!!

VIBES would be appreciated! (not to mention I had to finish a paper that is due tomorrow so im only getting 6hrs of sleep!

catslave101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Beind Someone not long out of HS I know how hard those students are on Student teachers

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sending you ALOT of vibes since I'm familiar with the high school your at.

PLUS...I told one of my friends who is a biology teacher who works there to keep an eye out for you and she said ok!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! The day seemed to go really well, but I'm EXAUSTED now (have to get up at 5 just to get there on time!)

I'm just wating for my class to start so that I can give my presentation and go home and pass out!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

Thanks everyone! The day seemed to go really well, but I'm EXAUSTED now (have to get up at 5 just to get there on time!)

I'm just wating for my class to start so that I can give my presentation and go home and pass out!
My husband teaches college and he often gets up early because he has to be up and moving at 8am. I work hospital lab and I have to get up at least 2 hrs before I start so I can get there and hit the ground running.
I know teaching is one of those jobs where you have to be,"on" when performing for the class.

Good luck, and vibes.

Oh..and good night till tomorrow.