post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I hate doing my taxes. But I am waiting on my t4. Could have picked that up tomorrow. But seeing as I am here I can't exactly do that. So I know I have to bring the t4, rent receipts my ID is there anything else? Also I have moved twice this year. From my father's, on my own and now here. I have receipts from when Living with my dad where I had to pay room and board 300 a month, and then 615 a month rent living on my own and now room and board again staying with a friend 200. Can you claim room and board for Canadian income tax returns. I can't think of what else I can claim. . What else?