Mia not so-Feral

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still have my foster girl Mia, who I've had since last March.
She's really filling out, and changing so much. I haven't posted pictures of her in a long time, so I thought I'd update. I took these today.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, I didn't realise you still had her, she is so beautiful! Have you got any before photos to compare to?

Is she out hanging with your kitties, or have you kept her separate? How sociable is she now? Has she got any "feral" in her still?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also want to know the answers to Sarah's questions!

Those green eyes are to die for! Do you have her listed for adoption with any agencies?

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful, it doesn't look like she too feral, I hope you are planning to hang on to her

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Kelly, she's quite a beauty!
I'd love to know the answers to Sarah's questions, too.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Aw Kelly, she's quite a beauty!
I'd love to know the answers to Sarah's questions, too.
Same here with the questions

She is so beautiful, I love her eyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, I didn't realise you still had her, she is so beautiful! Have you got any before photos to compare to?

Is she out hanging with your kitties, or have you kept her separate? How sociable is she now? Has she got any "feral" in her still?
Yeah, I still have her. She's somewhat social. She's super nosy, and loves to see what everyone's doing. She worships at the altar of Sabina.
She doesn't allow human touch though, even after all this time.
I can't let her in the main part of the house because JinJin is terrified of her...she won't even come into the dining room anymore, and that's two rooms away from where Mia is. We're working to get her with another foster that can allow her to have run of the place. I would let her if it weren't for Jin.

Here's the first pic of her, just before she had her kittens:

With her babies:

Here's one from her "I'd just as soon kill you than look at you" phase

Still nervous, but getting a bit better. You'll notice I took it through the screen door. She was still in the phase of coming after me if I went in her room.

Kittens are gone, and she's starting to let me play with her. She was so much thinner then, she looked like a baby!

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

She looks so much calmer now!
She's much calmer. I wish she would allow touch.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I also want to know the answers to Sarah's questions!

Those green eyes are to die for! Do you have her listed for adoption with any agencies?
She actually belongs to a rescue. She is listed as "Momma Mia" here. I don't think that they thought the name "Mia Feral" would inspire adoption.
Her eyes are amazing! They're green on top, and amber toward the bottom!
Originally Posted by twokatz

She is beautiful, it doesn't look like she too feral, I hope you are planning to hang on to her
No, she's always been a foster kitty. I already have one "failed foster", and I have to leave it at that.
She'll be the apple of someone else's eye.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow Kelly, she looks fantastic! Not just her eyes looking settled and calm, but her coat and her "healthy" looking eyes. Shes so beautiful.

I didnt realize she was still with you. Do you ever get any updates on the babies?

Hey JinJin would fit right at home with us and her boyfriend is here, so send her here and keep Mia.
The only problem is mine have the same attitude she does, except Tino would cut her some slack.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh wow Kelly, she looks fantastic! Not just her eyes looking settled and calm, but her coat and her "healthy" looking eyes. Shes so beautiful.

I didnt realize she was still with you. Do you ever get any updates on the babies?

Hey JinJin would fit right at home with us and her boyfriend is here, so send her here and keep Mia.
The only problem is mine have the same attitude she does, except Tino would cut her some slack.
As much as JinJin would love to be near her boyfriend Tino, I'm afraid that I can't part with my girl!

Mia's available, though, just say the word! She'd give your crew a run for their money!

No, it's pretty rare when I get updates. That reminds me to call around for those, and to beg for pictures.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia is beautiful. and even in the pics you thought she might look defensive, she looks more intrigued and attentive!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow what a difference!

You sure take nice pictures

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, she looks fantastic now!
That wary look is gone from her eyes.