jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jBEYyH...eature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RVjJN_...eature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BGh0Cc...eature=related

A little background music.

Kitty was helped to the Bridge today after it was apparent he was not going to get any better and he started to worsen.

He is wraped in blankets in the bottom half of his carrier next to his favourite chair now. When we got home I held him for a long time and didn`t want to put him down. I cried so much yesterday but today I can`t allow myself to cry so I am sorry but I haven`t opened any of the PM`s I`ve been sent. I do really appreciate them though and will open them at some point

Kitty was my best friend. I feel sick to my stomach. I just can`t write any more yet. They are coming to pick him up tomorrow to be cremated.

The early days.

This is when I first found him. He was so skinny and flea ridden and was a very angry cat. Didn`t like to be stroked much but he`d come and sit next to me on the bench in the garden in the mornings

He was hard work but he started enjoying playing, let me stroke him for longer and let me brush him a little.

He was very happy when we moved to the flat next door because I could cook him breakfast every day.

There were also lots of places to explore!

He got quite chubby and handsome over time and got more and more cuddley. Everyone always had to hear what Kitty had been up to whether they wanted to or not! He was my life.

When I felt really down and depressed it was him I held close and him I hung on for because I knew no-one else would look after him properly.

My days are all planned around Kitty. I don`t know what I will do now. Half past one in the after noon was cuddle time after a little snack. Ten and night he would harrass me to go to bed so he could cuddle up

He was more than a cat to me. Much as I love Maisie it`s just not the same feeling. This just isn`t fair!

Some of my favourite pics of Kitty.

The last picture of Kitty taken today.

Kitty. I love you with all my heart

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am so very sorry!!

My goodness, I teared up reading and looking at your posts.

Kitty, may you RIP

I love love love Avril Lavigne....her song is so touching. Keep holding on

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Look how Kitty flourished under your care.
You took such good care of him. His life would have probably been much shorter if it wasn't for you.

Linny, you did everything you could for him. I've been there, so I am sure you are questioning yourself right now, but you did. Don't doubt that.

We're here when you need us.

RIP sweet Kitty.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kitty - run and play happily at the Bridge beautiful boy
Ask for Tippy - she'll show you around and understands the journey you took to get there

Linny, I'm so sorry - my eyes are filled with tears right now as I look back over your photos and read your beautiful story of how you came together. I know how you're feeling, we went through the same with Tippy at the end of 2007.
You're right, it's not fair.

I was afraid that you would be making this post soon, I recognised the look in Kitty's eyes, it was the same expression that Tippy wore when she was near to the end. Be assured you gave Kitty more love than he would have known at any other time in his life and you were the centre of his world. Even if we only share a relatively short time together, we wouldn't swap those lovely times for anything.

Be prepared for the tears to come tomorrow

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. When I would see his picture on the site, I couldn't help but smile at those white marks on his face!

R.I.P. Kitty. Your mom will miss you & you have touched people world wide!
Play happily & pain free over the bridge.

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had a Kitty too ....who got ill ....these times are probably the hardest things I've had to deal with in my life..My heart goes out to your and your Kitty....I'm sorry

Nancy

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linny, words can't express how sorry I am
You know how much everyone loved Kitty, and we will all miss seeing that handsome face on TCS

In my heart, I know Kitty is in a beautiful place of peace, and surrounded with more love than we can imagine
What a handsome Angel he will make

Kitty, look after your Momma, she loves you and she is missing you, and needs you close by her now

Our sincere condolences to you and Maisie
, We Love you Kitty
, Love, Helen, Sophia, Severino, Joey, Lucia, Mario and Pepino

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linny, I wish this didnt have to happen.
I have had you in my thoughts and will continue to keep you there, sending you all of the positive vibes I can.

Rest In Peace Kitty

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry, Linny.

Thinking of you and Kitty. He was a beautiful boy.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have followed Kitty's story with increasing concern and despair. Even the longest-lived cats live such a short time, it's not fair Kitty's time was cut short.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I have followed Kitty's story with increasing concern and despair. Even the longest-lived cats live such a short time, it's not fair Kitty's time was cut short.
I am so sorry
RIP Sweet Kitty

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am. He's in a better place and very healthy and happy. My Prayers are with you.