those special moments...

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ive been getting jealous lately cause sabastian has been giving all his attention to mark anymore instead of me. so last nite i was laying on the couch and sabastian walked by and i said your cuddling me now! i picked him up and layed him right next to me, i put my arm around him and put the covers over us, when BF came home a few hours later, there we were still all cuddled up on the couch fast asleep

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's cute...I'm not a jealous person at all unless A) other people on this catsite are getting snow or B) Speck is spending time with DH...(it ain't fair!)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

ive been getting jealous lately cause sabastian has been giving all his attention to mark anymore instead of me. so last nite i was laying on the couch and sabastian walked by and i said your cuddling me now! i picked him up and layed him right next to me, i put my arm around him and put the covers over us, when BF came home a few hours later, there we were still all cuddled up on the couch fast asleep
For some reason Alley has started laying on DW at night.
And isn't it silly, being jealous of what a cat is doing?
But I have it figured out. DW had foot surgery about three
weeks ago and that is about how long Alley has shifted her
attention from me to DW!

carla1183

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I get those same jealous feelings.
When we got Reilly and Lila it became apparent pretty quickly that he was my husband's cat and Lila was mine. Fortunately for me, she's the much lovier of the pair and she will sleep on my throat if I'll let her!

Although she went into her first heat yesterday (I know, I'm getting her fixed ASAP!) and started following my husband around constantly. Guess she can smell the manliness!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am alone with the cats, but I can only imagine having to share them with someone. I get jealous when Jordan jumps up into someone elses arms I think, "That is our specail thing, how dare he trust a stranger that much." But I know that is just Jordan he loves when people come to visit.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I am alone with the cats, but I can only imagine having to share them with someone. I get jealous when Jordan jumps up into someone elses arms I think, "That is our specail thing, how dare he trust a stranger that much." But I know that is just Jordan he loves when people come to visit.
Zane is such a 'people puss.' Whenever someone new comes, he's all, "Well! Another person to pet me!"