TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Lucky takes a wrong turn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lucky takes a wrong turn

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Ok - I have no idea how to describe this position, or accident, or event?
She went in head first, filling the box 1/2 way through it, pushed herself in, and then decided to turn her face out! Silly Kitty!!! She got stuckk for a few seconds, allowing me to take a couple of pics

ok meowmy - almost there.... wait wait!


not fair meowmy!


There it is.... Lucky in the Box!
post #2 of 13
Awww she looks so cute, stuck in the box.
post #3 of 13
muhwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What a cozy looking box.

Is she getting ready for you to mail her to me?
post #4 of 13
What a little contortionist...I hear cirque du soleil is holding auditions
post #5 of 13
AHHHHHHH very cute
post #6 of 13
Lucky the pretzel!!
post #7 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady View Post
muhwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What a cozy looking box.

Is she getting ready for you to mail her to me?
I have no idea how she managed - but you bet if she get a little more sociable, she is going to visit you and kizzy soon! I never believed in arranged marriage, but Kizzy is her boyfriend!
post #8 of 13
Okay, that's got to be the funniest picture I've seen all day. Thanks for the laugh! Our kitties sure can get themselves contorted into strange positions sometimes!
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinalima View Post
I have no idea how she managed - but you bet if she get a little more sociable, she is going to visit you and kizzy soon! I never believed in arranged marriage, but Kizzy is her boyfriend!
We'd love to have you. I swear Kizzy drools a bit seeing Lucky's pics He purred something about her pretzel like flexability

seriously tho, you can just put some holes in that box, wrap it up, air cargo it over to us... we'd glady accept your contortionist cat.
post #10 of 13
Don't do that to me! I read the title of your thread and thought I was about to read a story about something terrible happening to Lucky, including photos of her.

Instead, what I got were two really silly pictures of Lucky all squished up, looking so silly. Don't do that to me again, dangit!


p.s. She looks so silly and cute in there!
post #11 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky View Post
Don't do that to me! I read the title of your thread and thought I was about to read a story about something terrible happening to Lucky, including photos of her.

Instead, what I got were two really silly pictures of Lucky all squished up, looking so silly. Don't do that to me again, dangit!


p.s. She looks so silly and cute in there!
I am so sorry!!! I am glad you had a laugh though
You have very beautiful kitties, bty!
post #12 of 13
Whew, the thread title scared me for a bit, too.

Cute pictures and Lucky is so silly!
post #13 of 13
Great shot! I love how uncomfortable she looks - she must've been happy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Lucky takes a wrong turn