Update on my little wilbur and tinker

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the vet called and I got pushed back to monday. they only to spays on monday and thursday. but for 15 bucks, i'm way ok with that.

Wilbur! what a trooper! he's been so great about his meds. it takes less than 20 seconds to get him to take the pill, an usually i get it on the first try. He's so trusting it's unreal.

He is definitely starting to feel better. he's prancing around all over the room and meowing like his old self. pawing at me for attention, the whole nine yards
I couldn't be happier.

I got tinker in the harness for about an hour this morning. then i hooked up the leash and took her outside. I walked with her all the way to the creek and put her down about 10 feet from it so she could explore. She dind't go far, and when i would walk in a direction she would follow. it was really cute. She was a bit timid, but i could tell she enjoyed it. It's 65 degrees and sunny today so I wanted to get her some fresh air. this afternoon I want so bad to take wilbur out, but with his UTI i want him inside in a controlled environment until he's 100%

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am happy thing are working out for you now....Sounds like a nice walk...its to darn cold here to take any of my pets outside.....Winters in Canada u gotta lovem...(not) ! I like to see happy posts...Lets hope they both stay healthy ...

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Awww...I'm glad she's enjoying herself and I'm really glad to hear Wilbur's feeling better. After everything you guys have been through I'm glad everythig is calming down and sorting itself out.

To be honest, while you were describing you and Tinker at the creek I was just picturing it like one of those posters about calm moments...of course then I remembered you earlier post about getting her used to the harness.

I'm really glad to hear you guys are all doing well, though.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear everyone is doing so well. Sorry things got pushed back on Tink, but it will give her a little more time to heal up from the kittens. Please update once she is done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Awww...I'm glad she's enjoying herself and I'm really glad to hear Wilbur's feeling better. After everything you guys have been through I'm glad everythig is calming down and sorting itself out.

To be honest, while you were describing you and Tinker at the creek I was just picturing it like one of those posters about calm moments...of course then I remembered you earlier post about getting her used to the harness.

I'm really glad to hear you guys are all doing well, though.
Actually i posted a pic in another thread but here is my little girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well. Sorry things got pushed back on Tink, but it will give her a little more time to heal up from the kittens. Please update once she is done.
Yeah it's not a big problem. as long as it's getting done I'm happy.

Thanks!