All About Pets Show - Toronto

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually go. We generally try to have a meet-up of Southern Ontario members. We meet at the show and then go for lunch afterwards. Our own Miss Mew (Tracy) will probably be a new mom by then and may not be able to join us this year although we are hoping she will of course.

Let's keep this thread active and perhaps we can arrange for a meet-up again this year.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have always attended to the Pet show when I lived in Toronto. Im in New Brunswick now but I would totally go to Toronto if there is a TCS meet up. It would be nice to go back home and visit my family.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

I have always attended to the Pet show when I lived in Toronto. Im in New Brunswick now but I would totally go to Toronto if there is a TCS meet up. It would be nice to go back home and visit my family.
And we would love to have you join us. There are a few of us who have managed to get there several years now - Icklemiss (Eithne), Pushylady (Wendy), Miss Mew (Tracy) have been at each of the ones I attended. I've not had the pleasure of meeting Kass (Russian Blue) but hopefully this year.

If you southern Ontario folks would like, I can coordinate the get-together.

Silvionc - I can keep you abreast of what is happening and if you can get here for a visit to your family and join us as well, that would be wonderful.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think there are quite a few new people from Ontario now too who haven't had the chance to attend a TCS meetup. We ended up having an adopt-a-thon last year so I didn't get a chance to go so fingers crossed I can go this year

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Silvionc - I can keep you abreast of what is happening and if you can get here for a visit to your family and join us as well, that would be wonderful.
Yes for sure! Keep me updated on this if anything is happening. Being that this is on a long weekend i am definitely going to be in Toronto for a family visit.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silvionc

Yes for sure! Keep me updated on this if anything is happening. Being that this is on a long weekend i am definitely going to be in Toronto for a family visit.
Excellent! Keep your eye on this thread - we'll keep it up to date.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update that I received the All About Pets Show newsletter advertising the upcoming event.

Rob and I may attend if we're in town. Considering it's the long weekend we may head up to the cottage if the weather turns out nice.

Here's the link for anyone interested in getting more details about the show. Admission is $12 for adults ($2 coupon off admission price at link below) and parking is free.

All About Pets

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to go, but now that my surgery is rescheduled for April 7th, I probally won't be going

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is anyone in the London area going?

It all depends on how much discomfort I am in 3-5 days post surgery....but I will definately not be able to drive that far. So big IF, I am ok to go for one day and hubby doesn't want to go, if I could catch a ride with someone I "may" be able to go.

Only prob is that I won't know till the day as to whether I'm ok to go or not.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If anyone is interested in getting together, I would be more than happy to coordinate. Just PM me your contact information and which day would be best for you to go. Our family is planning their Easter get-together for the Saturday so Sunday would be the best day for me. Also Sunday is best for freebies as most exhibitors don't want to lug all their stuff back home.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not yet. Ava will be just shy of 2 months by the time the show comes around and she's keeping me pretty busy

If you guys are going to get together for lunch after the show let me know and maybe I can make it for that.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not yet. Ava will be just shy of 2 months by the time the show comes around and she's keeping me pretty busy

If you guys are going to get together for lunch after the show let me know and maybe I can make it for that.
That sounds great Tracy. I know there are at least 2 of us going and we would love to meet up for lunch with you.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I'm going up on the Sunday but I'm not entirely sure when.
Sunday is the day I plan to go as well. We are having our Easter family get-together on Saturday this year instead of Sunday.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will be in Toronto for that weekend but I am not sure when I will be able to make it to the show. Ill find out and let you all know if I can make it the same day as you guys.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

That sounds great Tracy. I know there are at least 2 of us going and we would love to meet up for lunch with you.
That would be really nice, and I know we'd all love to meet Ava!

Sunday sounds good to me too (especially the freebies part
)

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hoping to go on Sunday but some amazing person left the shelter the contents of their house and that is the weekend we are going in to pack up everything so not sure if I will get there