Thank you! I actually resized it last night but it obviously didn't refresh

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by troublesome2

I've had the same one all this time, so thought it was time for a change
That's great!
But I don't think I have actually seen the word signature on here before because everybody says siggy! The first week I spent on TCS I was going crazy trying to figure out what a siggy was. I thought it was a cigarette at first. I bet that some of our very newest members now know that a siggy is a signature.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

That's great!
But I don't think I have actually seen the word signature on here before because everybody says siggy! The first week I spent on TCS I was going crazy trying to figure out what a siggy was. I thought it was a cigarette at first. I bet that some of our very newest members now know that a siggy is a signature.
A search for signature will bring up thousands of results

tofu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It looks wonderful! I love everyone's sigs on here; they are all so pretty and I love how each incorporates our furry friends. Do you use a special program to make it?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tofu

It looks wonderful! I love everyone's sigs on here; they are all so pretty and I love how each incorporates our furry friends. Do you use a special program to make it?
most of the really accomplished creators use photoshop [altho i made the one i'm currently using w/GIMP, a free program you can download that uses photoshop brushes]. you can request a sig here, & any created for you will appear here. just post links to your [preferably full-sized] photos in the 1st thread, along w/any color/theme preferences.

tofu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

most of the really accomplished creators use photoshop [altho i made the one i'm currently using w/GIMP, a free program you can download that uses photoshop brushes]. you can request a sig here, & any created for you will appear here. just post links to your [preferably full-sized] photos in the 1st thread, along w/any color/theme preferences.
Thanks for the information. I think I have enough posts to have a siggy now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I only put siggy or sig when i'm feeling lazy

I use photoshop CS or paintshop pro xi depends weather i change the colouring or not.
I do make lots of other signature but find it hard to make good cats ones, people seem to be easier lol