Toby and the cat food commercial

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had the TV on today and there was a Friskies commericial with a tabby cat running around it in. Toby went right up to the TV and put his front paws on the entertainment center and watched very intently. At one point, he reached out with a paw and touched the TV screen. Our TV isn't even very big. I'm surprised he recognized a cat on TV.

I just thought that was cute and had to share

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
aww bless him, i love it when they do that, sooty helps kill the bad guys when we play on the xbox or when there is a film on

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemykitty3

I had the TV on today and there was a Friskies commericial with a tabby cat running around it in. Toby went right up to the TV and put his front paws on the entertainment center and watched very intently. At one point, he reached out with a paw and touched the TV screen. Our TV isn't even very big. I'm surprised he recognized a cat on TV.

I just thought that was cute and had to share
I once took a movie of Persi and played it back on our plasma TV.
Persi was in the room at the time. He did not go up to the TV, but just stood there looking quite bewildered and he did have his ears back. It would be so cool to know what is going on in a cat's mind at times like that!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Binks was a kitten, she once watched a program of cheetahs running back and forth on National Geo. For a full 20 mins! I was not so interested, but I could not change the channel, The cat was watching.
Who owns the remote?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cute! Once I was watching a program about cats and Redman (RIP) was in the room, but I didn't really think he was paying attention. Then it showed this lady with some sort of a wild cat on a chain...I think it was a serval. It was making all kinds of growling noises. Redman looked up at the TV, watched for a minute, and then said "Huh." I got the impression that the wild cat thought it was "all that" and Redman was very impressed.