The newest Bachelor Jason

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I did. I think he's a great guy. I'm looking forward to the season!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really wanted him to be the one Deanna picked, but if goes back to her I will be very disappointed. I agree not many impressed me, glad the wedding coordinator is out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My jaw dropped a mile when I saw Deanna come back!! I saw Jason on a talk show not too long ago and he said he is happily engaged to the woman of his dreams........could it possibly be Deanna????

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

My jaw dropped a mile when I saw Deanna come back!! I saw Jason on a talk show not too long ago and he said he is happily engaged to the woman of his dreams........could it possibly be Deanna????
I know!!! that is what I was wondering
they like to keep it mysterious, don't they?
I hope it isn't Deanna though, after dumping him for Jesse she doesn't deserve another chance

That dental hygienist has got to go! She was kinda creapy
I didn't like the blond, Natalie, too much either, she looked really fake to me
I did like the girl that he gave the first impression rose too, I can't remember her name, Nikki?
and Lauren seemes promising

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's too early in the show for me to remember any names........well, I think the dental hygenist was strange as well.
As for Deanna, depending on what was done, I think everyone deserves a second chance, but still, I think she had her chance and blew it. I liked Jesse alot, but never thought they were suited for eachother.........should be an interesting season!

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WHAT?!?!? DEANNA'S COMING BACK??? I musta missed that part, I think she blew it, she should have picked Jason & I can't see him picking her, you know since he'd be her 2nd choice!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yourbriness763

WHAT?!?!? DEANNA'S COMING BACK??? I musta missed that part, I think she blew it, she should have picked Jason & I can't see him picking her, you know since he'd be her 2nd choice!!!
You've got a point!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The dental hygenist needs to go, she is creepy!! The one he was on the blimp with seems like a good match. Don't really care for the two that are aways fighting.

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't pick my favorites until there's less people to choose from plus it's kinda hard to tell who they really are until they've been on the show for awhile...

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think the dental hygentist needs to go, too. There are a couple that I don't think will make it to the end. I'm looking forward to next week.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this bachelor! Jason is so dreamy!

I am in the middle of the second show which I am going to finish after work today. I tried not to read any other posts so I won't know who was eliminated last....but I think Megan and Melissa need to go! I love Jillian, Stephanie and the brazilian chick....I guess I can reply again after I watch the entire 2nd show....I haven't gotten to the part where DeAnna comes back.........

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I love this bachelor! Jason is so dreamy!

I am in the middle of the second show which I am going to finish after work today. I tried not to read any other posts so I won't know who was eliminated last....but I think Megan and Melissa need to go! I love Jillian, Stephanie and the brazilian chick....I guess I can reply again after I watch the entire 2nd show....I haven't gotten to the part where DeAnna comes back.........
I don't think Deanna comes back till a little later.....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Nikki, although she really needs to stop "tattling" on other girls, I really like Jillian and I think Stephanie would be a good match for him. Lauren has to go, she is way to shallow
and Megan and Erica need to go to, they are both a little to obnoxious

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I like Nikki, although she really needs to stop "tattling" on other girls, I really like Jillian and I think Stephanie would be a good match for him. Lauren has to go, she is way to shallow
My husband has been watching it with me. It is funny to see him make fun of some of the women.
He really likes Jason though. He seems to think it's great to see a decent kind of man on that sort of show.

I can't wait for next week!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havent watched the second episode yet but I am ususally REALLY good at first impressions. I used to watch and I picked Ryan in the first episode of the bachelorett with Trista Ren.

I love Jillian! She seems so fun already!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I agree with you 100%!! I finished watching the second episode and was watching the previews for next week. I started bawling when Stephanie ran up to Sophia, that was bittersweet! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow