It Doesn't Matter What Size The Box Is....

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cat is gonna love it!

Here's Jinxy in a Pepsi box:

And Salem in a Ramen Noodles box:

Cats are just way too funny!

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL!

Nora used to fit into the fridge pack 12 pack soda boxes when we first got her (you know, the long skinny ones?). She is much bigger now but insists she can still fit so she shoves her head into it and then just lays there. Occasionally she will push the box around by her head. It is really funny.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, how cute! No, size does not matter to them. Neither does the place... just yesterday Frankie droped into a bag from on top of a big box then proceeded to roll over n the bag. She freaked out and started to run but the bag had handles which managed to loop themselves around her neck and tail. She wasn't physically hurt but her pride was definitely damaged. After Dh and I ensured she was ok we laughed for a good 10 minutes. I wish I'd had the camera!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is one of the essential cat rules: if I fits in it, I sits in it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what the attraction is over that Ramen Noodles box, but today I found Ricochet in it, too.

Originally Posted by kara_leigh

LOL!

Nora used to fit into the fridge pack 12 pack soda boxes when we first got her (you know, the long skinny ones?). She is much bigger now but insists she can still fit so she shoves her head into it and then just lays there. Occasionally she will push the box around by her head. It is really funny.
Mine love those, too.
I have videos of Jinxy & Chiquita with their heads in the box and pushing it around.

Originally Posted by twstychik

Oh my, how cute! No, size does not matter to them. Neither does the place... just yesterday Frankie droped into a bag from on top of a big box then proceeded to roll over n the bag. She freaked out and started to run but the bag had handles which managed to loop themselves around her neck and tail. She wasn't physically hurt but her pride was definitely damaged. After Dh and I ensured she was ok we laughed for a good 10 minutes. I wish I'd had the camera!
I got woke up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago, when Chiquita got stuck in a bag and was running around with the thing stuck to her. I couldn't catch her to get it off, b/c she was freaking out!
Thankfully, it came off on its own.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Ahhhhh - if only boxes were padded for their added sleeping pleasure!

Cute pics, and adorable babies!!
I've placed old towels & blankets in their boxes before thinking that they'd be more comfy, but then they won't use them. I guess they prefer it without..

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise

They're adorable...and that Ramen noodle box is apparently a winner.

Freya's a box-cat too.
She loves shoeboxes...especially when there's still tissue in them...of couse she also likes to sit in empty hampers.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Riley prefers bottled water

I needed a good laugh today!!