Please Send Vibes For Chiquita!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't find her anywhere!

I went to go give Maverick his meds before, and I always give him & the rest of the furbies a treat afterwards. I noticed that Chiquita wasn't around for her treat, so I started calling for her, and when she didn't come, I went looking for her. I searched everywhere, but can't find her. I tried coaxing her to come out, by offering treats and putting the food bowls back down (I have to take their food away for several hours due to one of Mav's meds), and I even hauled out her favorite toy - the laser pointer - which is guaranteed to bring her running. But none of my "tricks" worked. I fear she may have gotten outside: I've been looking & calling for her out there, too, but she's not coming. What worries me most is that she's never been outside, and I'm afraid she might run out into the street and get hit by a car.

Please send all the vibes you can, that she's okay and will return safe & unharmed!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no!!!!! Chiquiiiiiitaaaaaaa! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no no no, that's my nightmare... many vibes that she's just hiding behind the sofa or something...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh!!! I just hate it when they do that!! Chiquita, you come out RIGHT NOW and quit scaring your meowmy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I'm REALLY getting worried!!

I've been going outside & looking for her every 15 minutes or so, and she's not responding.
I don't know if she's just scared and not coming b/c of the strays or what. But I find that difficult to believe, b/c she doesn't seem to have a cowardly bone in her body. She's not intimidated by other cats at all! I don't know how she could have gotten out, b/c I'm always soooo careful when I open the door for any reason.

Thanks for your vibes everyone, and please keep them coming!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
check everywhere again, especially closets, rooms, etc. for nice napping spots - mine will find new ones, even in my small [927 square feet] space!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Could she be in the house by chance, locked in a closet or room
I've done that myself
Originally Posted by laureen227

check everywhere again, especially closets, rooms, etc. for nice napping spots - mine will find new ones, even in my small [927 square feet] space!
Believe me, I've checked every square inch of this house - under beds & all the other furniture, in the closets & cupboards, all her hiding places and ones I don't know of - even under the blankets on the beds! She's nowhere to be found!

If she's anywhere in this house, she would have come out by now. She usually follows me everywhere! She's been missing since about noon today.