Vibes for Tyler

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I need some of those famous vibes for my brown lab Tyler. About 2 months ago I took him to vet as he was limping. Vet took some xrays and did a biopsy on something he found on his hip. Biopsy came back ok and Tyler seemed to get better, I took him back about a month later for follow-up, vet did another x-ray and didn't look like anything had changed. Yesterday he wasn't able to put any weight on it, and is wimpering, can't seem to get comfortable. I am taking him to vet in about 20 minutes. If I could have some vibes that the vet can find what is wrong & can fix it.

I love this dog sooo much.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many coming your way from me and from Snickers (my chocolate lab). How old is Tyler? From what I've read, labs do have a tendency to have hip problems as they get older. Hopefully it's nothing serious and can be treated with pain management. Let us know.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and many more Lots of vibes to Tyler

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

I need some of those famous vibes for my brown lab Tyler. About 2 months ago I took him to vet as he was limping. Vet took some xrays and did a biopsy on something he found on his hip. Biopsy came back ok and Tyler seemed to get better, I took him back about a month later for follow-up, vet did another x-ray and didn't look like anything had changed. Yesterday he wasn't able to put any weight on it, and is wimpering, can't seem to get comfortable. I am taking him to vet in about 20 minutes. If I could have some vibes that the vet can find what is wrong & can fix it.

I love this dog sooo much.
Many vibes coming your way.

Did the vet ever say what the thing on his hip was? Is it a lump (fluid filled or solid mass), or calcium build up or ..... ?

I hope you can figure out what it is and that it is easy to fix.

Get better Tyler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all very much for your good thoughts & vibes. Vet is still concerned that it maybe cancer, but with Tyler's age and with him already being in pain we decided not to put him thru it at this point. He gave him some different pain pills, and want's to see if they help, before we put him under again. He has been a litle better since we got home, so I guess it is a wait and see kind of thing. I am also going to try massage therapy to see if I can get him to use the leg more. My neighbor is a massage therapist, and she worked with him a little before the holidays and it did seem to help a little, at this point I am willing to try just about anything.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and many more Lots of vibes to Tyler
..My God!....
very well my friend!..

for Tyler!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know that of course Tyler and all of you are in my prayers. I know that he has grown into a well loved family member in the few years he has been with you. You have taken him from a hungry neglected dog and made him happy and pampered. He is getting the best care possible.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

Thank you all very much for your good thoughts & vibes. Vet is still concerned that it maybe cancer, but with Tyler's age and with him already being in pain we decided not to put him thru it at this point. He gave him some different pain pills, and want's to see if they help, before we put him under again. He has been a litle better since we got home, so I guess it is a wait and see kind of thing. I am also going to try massage therapy to see if I can get him to use the leg more. My neighbor is a massage therapist, and she worked with him a little before the holidays and it did seem to help a little, at this point I am willing to try just about anything.
I think massage therepy is definately underrated. The benefits of it are amazing
(I see a RMT regularly for my disabilities). I really hope Tyler gets the same benefits from it.... its a cummulative effect though, so even though it may not make a dramatic affect right away, continue with it if your neighbour is willing.

I hope the pain pills and massage help him, and he continues to improve.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He does seem to be getting a little better, I know it's only been a few days, but he seems to be able to put a little bit of weight on leg he has been limping on. He doesn't wimper or whine, so maybe it was a sprain or something. I am trying the massage on a daily basis and will keep you updated.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed this thread.

mega vibes for Tyler. I'm glad to see he's getting a little better.

I have cats now but my whole life i had dogs. it's strange how much they have personalities like people. I sure miss mine.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

How´s tyler my friend....
...I hope fine....
He seems to be doing pretty good today, was running with his brothers this morning, putting some weight on his back leg. Massage & heat seem to be helping, and he really enjoys the massage
I will keep updating every few days, thanks for asking about him.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear that Tyler's doing better!

More
& are coming his way.