Cat Annoys Sleeping Guy

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is awesome! I would love to set up a time lapse camera, especially now while Lily has turned into the worlds snuggliest cat, and I generally wake up with her sitting on my hip watching me

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend's cat was on and off the bed all night long. The problem was with his old arthiritic hips he could get down by himself, but not back up. So, he would meow for assistance.... first on Doug's side of the bed, then mine, then back... who ever got rousted or fed up first would give him a hoist!

I don't know if time lapse would have worked with him, being a black cat and all!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that was really really smart - I love it!!!!!!!! I wanna do it!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so cute. It really sums up a situation we've probably all been in at one time or another...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

That's so cute. It really sums up a situation we've probably all been in at one time or another...
yeah... like... every night??

Lucky is funny - she announces that she came to bed by meowing loudly and looking at my face until I acknowledge her... She then comes very slowly with her little mouth sticking up to give me a pecker on my lips
. In the morning she is all over like this guy's kitten - It only doesn't bother me because I love her sooo much...

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol! Looks like the cat was getting desperate to get the guy's attention toward the end... looks like the guy got a couple of taps on the head

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a total "dude, I have PEE!" LOL

Nora generally leaves us alone, but EVERY night between 5 and 7, usually around 6, she bugs us until we let her out to pee. With me she just sits straight up on my chest and meows very loud, but she head butts my husband. He is usually the one that lets her out, and she knows it. Most of the time she doesn't even wake me.

That reminds me of this cartoon

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That looks exactly like what goes on at my house. Ha! Being a light sleeper, I often wake up to the boys - especially Carl - performing such antics