another pretty gemstone

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This piggybacks on KittKatt's post about gems... I found this while surfing on eBay...

It is a simulant quartz called fire-cherry quartz, but who cares? It's gorgeous!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

This piggybacks on KittKatt's post about gems... I found this while surfing on eBay...

It is a simulant quartz called fire-cherry quartz, but who cares? It's gorgeous!
Oooooo! I like!

I can't say I'm nuts about the size of the bigger stones (I'm not a big gemstone person), but I like the colors and looks of it!

I think I started something.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's lovely!!!
I
JTV, too! And I am a jewelry and gemstone geek!
It's even prettier in person! Really shiney & glittery. I love it!

Join the club, AddieBee. I'm a gemstone/jewelry geek, too.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a whole bunch of polished and raw gemstones and gemstone jewellery too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had the money for some colored diamonds. Big fan of champagne, chocolate and cognac diamond anything! Like the actual stuff, too.... booze and chocolate awriiiight!!!!

Oh... oooo...ooo... and fancy yellows, two... Sigh!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I wish I had the money for some colored diamonds. Big fan of champagne, chocolate and cognac diamond anything! Like the actual stuff, too.... booze and chocolate awriiiight!!!!

I have a pair of champagne diamond earrings, but no really good diamond studs yet. I'd love to get a chocolate diamond some day, too!

Colored diamonds are awesome, too. I really like those reddish/cinnamon colored ones.

If I ever get rich, I'd like to get a paraiba appetite, and a kunzite. Those stones are just gorgeous!
But way beyond my budget..

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I love chocolate diamonds.

My engagement ring has two black diamonds as sidestones. It's beautiful! I think I'm going to have my band made with black diamonds to go with it. I also saw the most gorgeous teal-colored diamonds when I dropped my ring off to be sized! I am NOT a jewelry person, but it was love at first sight

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i like alexandrite, too.

That's one gemstone that I'll probably never own.
They cost a small fortune!

They do have some pretty lab-created ones now though, that actually look nicer than the real ones - and which cost a lot less, too.

I actually like the lab-created opals more than the real ones. They have more depth & color to them.