Happy One Month Gotcha Anniversary Squeaky

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We picked you up from the humane society one month ago today. From the minute I saw you, with the little hand written sign saying "I'm a cuddler," I knew we were meant to be together. Things were a little rough there at first, but thankfully, we're got our groove together.

I *heart* you my Kitty, my Squeakster, my Squeaky McSqueakerton.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see you're planning on bathing Squeaky on a regular basis. I have heard that is an effective way to reduce allergy problems.

But...have you seen the funny web tales of bathing cats?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, she's only had one bath so far, and it went surprisingly well. We ran the water ahead of time, scooped her up, plunked her in, and that was that. She meowed a lot, but she didn't try to escape more than once. I did forget to bring my camera in and didn't want to open the door lest she run out sopping wet, but next time I'll hopefully remember, so I can get wet kitty pics

She's a really mellow kitty - doesn't mind baths, likes being brushed, tolerates my husband wrestling with her - all in all, a really good fit for us, except for a bit too vocal for the husband's liking, but we can't all be perfect.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She really is beautiful, and looks so content....hard to believe it's been a month already! Glad that the whole family is happy together now.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks so content in that pic

Congrats on your 1mo anniversary

Squeaky and you are both very lucky to have found each other.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mission: Impossible success!!!

Many will remember the issues the husband had with Squeaky early on, with her being a bit on the vocal side. Well, this morning, he looked at her when she came up to him demanding attention and said "Unfortunately, I am beginning to love this cat."

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rahma

Mission: Impossible success!!!

Many will remember the issues the husband had with Squeaky early on, with her being a bit on the vocal side. Well, this morning, he looked at her when she came up to him demanding attention and said "Unfortunately, I am beginning to love this cat."
Now THAT is a great thing to hear

I am soooo glad he has come around.