It's a boy!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we had our first ultrasound on the 2nd. Everything is progressing normally and I'm still due May 25th. It's a boy and the tech said he's probably about 13 oz. right now. I'm certain I can feel him doing gymnastics in there now if only I DH could feel it. Every time I put my hand on my stomach to feel him, he stops... booger! Anyway, I'm helping the tech out with some property tax issues (it's what I do for a living) and in return she gave us 4 extra pictures and even turned on the 3D and 4D ultrasound images for us to see in the screen. DH is taking the pictures to work today to scan and as soon as he sends the digital copies to me I'll post them here.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!! I'm sure the 3D/4D was amazing. We were going to have it done, but the cost was as high as the price of the crib so we decided against it

I'm sure your DH will be able to feel the little one moving soon enough!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Congratulations!! I'm sure the 3D/4D was amazing. We were going to have it done, but the cost was as high as the price of the crib so we decided against it

I'm sure your DH will be able to feel the little one moving soon enough!
It was but Your right, the price is a little insane. As for DH feeling him, it's all a matter of timing I think... or rather, patience. It's a good excuse for him to snuggle with me and the baby though.

Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

congrats. I love little boys. THey are so fun.
I can't wait! Although, we are finding it harder to come up with boy names than girl names.

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Congratulations. I cant wait to see the snaps!
I should have them this afternoon. He has some work to take care of before he can get them scanned.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Aww congrats!

My birthday is May 28 so if you can hold out a couple days longer he will share my birthday
We have lots of May targets... DH's birthday is the 5th (TOO early!) and one of my best friends is the 22nd. I'm ready when he's ready as long as we're both healthy. Oh, and I'd like to finish my spring semester (ends the 7th) before he arrives.

Originally Posted by CoolCat

Aww Meaghan!..
a NEW CAT LOVER here!..
Most certainly! He's got 2 very loving kitties to watch over him.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome!!! Congrats

I can't wait to see the U/S pics
I go thru baby envy stages LOL... no more babies for me, and my babies are 12 and 8.... always wanted a third but it was not meant to be... So I live thru everyone else LOL

My bday is May 27th

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I found some names I liked and I sent them to DH. There were 6 in total... he liked one. The one he mentioned over the weekend.
What a big help he's going to be!

Still waiting on pics though.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Well, I found some names I liked and I sent them to DH. There were 6 in total... he liked one. The one he mentioned over the weekend.
What a big help he's going to be!

Still waiting on pics though.
Haha! Sounds like my husband!

I hope he doesn't do what Jeff did though...we had names picked out (well I still think we do
) and now he's not sure! ARGH!

I can't wait to see the pictures

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, finally have the pictures.
Top of his head, Profile of his head arms and chest
His heart and heart beat, His boy parts
His spine and baby booty (cutest butt I've seen in my life), and his toes/parts again.

For some reason the tech thought we neede 2 pictures of his "manhood". Daddy is proud!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Ok, finally have the pictures.
Top of his head, Profile of his head arms and chest
His heart and heart beat, His boy parts
His spine and baby booty (cutest butt I've seen in my life), and his toes/parts again.

For some reason the tech thought we neede 2 pictures of his "manhood". Daddy is proud!
Congrats! We also got 2 pictures of his man parts. The techs were going crazy over it.

I hear about DH feeling the baby. It took a few weeks to get the timing right. I swore every time DH touched my belly he stopped kicking.

Good luck with names.