Semester Vibes please

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well its that time again. Tomorrow I start class for winter break semester and I'm only taking one class. Should be an easy A but with be being sick now one never knows. And then after that class starts I have 2 days off and the normal semester starts and its going to be a long semester.

I'm taking 15 credits and off the top of my head the classes are:

Modern Algebra
Senior Seminar
Discrete Math
Intro to Astronomy
Intro to Astronomy lab
World Civilizations II

Modern algebra is one of the hardest, if not the hardest class the math department requires. Senior Sem requires a lot of time out of class doing research and I still have no idea what I'm going to do my research on but I have about a month to figure it out. The other classes I'm not to worried about.

I will also be working 3 jobs this semester. The first 2 are carried over from last semester, tutoring and working at Swiss Colony, but I am starting a new research job. It has something to do with the statistics field but i'm not exactly sure what I'm doing yet, haven't had the job interview yet. But since i'm the only one who applied for the job I know I got it. The interview is more for setting my schedule and laying out job requirements.

Anyway vibes would be nice for a good semester because after this i will be done with math and just need to finish up some general education requirements for graduation.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are going to be a busy person!! Hoping you classes go well this semester!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow goodluck!!

You said you worked at the Swiss Colony? Is that the same swiss colony that makes gourmet brownies? (I recieved a box of the gourmet brownies from the Swiss Colony from a friend this year) if so...OMG you are lucky since the brownies are awesome!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

wow goodluck!!

You said you worked at the Swiss Colony? Is that the same swiss colony that makes gourmet brownies? (I recieved a box of the gourmet brownies from the Swiss Colony from a friend this year) if so...OMG you are lucky since the brownies are awesome!!
Yes we make those gourmet brownies but we also make some other stuff. And all of our food is that great. We also own about 7 other companies that make clothing and furnature. Its a catalog company and all I do is fill orders over the phone...working with the public can be a pain in the butt sometimes. If you want to see what else we have check out www.swisscolony.com and www.seventhavenue.com.