TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › TTP&B's christmas gift
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TTP&B's christmas gift

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I've been trying to post this, but am finally getting to it. TTP&B got this kitty condo for their Christmas gift....and oh boy, were they hilarious when they first saw it.........take a look!!

Bailey was the first one in and checked it all out.


Tiggy tried to get in next, but I think his rump got stuck!!


Maybe if I give your a push Tiggy.....I'm in now little brother Tig says........


Tiggy decided to get out and Petals took his place. How the heck did you fit in there Petals and not me???


You just don't carry your weight as well as I do little brother!


Tiggy says, at least I don't have a queen sized butt on me! Petals was ready to fight back!!


She really flipped out at that comment She's very sensitive....


Finally all 4 got in, but Tiggy was being nosy....


Trixie told him to back off, this was her spot!


So Tigs moved over to thier other present, the Fling ama string.....they love it!


Petals loved her new catnip toy!




Hopefully these pressies will keep them entertained all year!
post #2 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

Finally all 4 got in, but Tiggy was being nosy....

OMG, I love it - a TTP&B Totem Pole!!!

post #3 of 22
That pictures class!!!

My 3 got a "fling ama thing" for christmas as well and it's a massive hit!
post #4 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
I've been trying to post this, but am finally getting to it. TTP&B got this kitty condo for their Christmas gift....and oh boy, were they hilarious when they first saw it.........take a look!!



Tiggy tried to get in next, but I think his rump got stuck!!
LOVE this one of Tiggy's butt sticking out.
post #5 of 22
Tiggy looked like Winnie the Pooh Do they always go in the same hole?

Great pics
post #6 of 22
LOVE IT!!!!! My Spitfire got his first collar for Christmas. He`s the only one of my 3 kitties who tolerates the little "jingle" sound the bell makes (I had to remove the bells from my other two cats` collars)...
Spitfire loves his new jingling "Bling", and runs through the house just to make it jingle! can`t wait to post his pix!
post #7 of 22
Those pictures are hilarious. It's okay Tiggy, Gus has a big butt too
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Tiggy's very sensitive about his posterior, but not as much as Petals!
post #9 of 22
Hi Susie!

I love the pictures. You mean your cats actually use the cat furniture you buy? Mine totally ignore it!

Hopefully it keeps them entertained
post #10 of 22
Thread Starter 
Hi Sam! Long time no see!!
post #11 of 22
I love how each one looked at the one below!

I'm going to get one of those "fling-ama-string" toys. There is a place in Canada that sells them mail order. I plan on ordering one at the end of the week when I buy myself a new Visa gift card.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
I was able to buy mine locally.
post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca View Post
I love how each one looked at the one below!

I'm going to get one of those "fling-ama-string" toys. There is a place in Canada that sells them mail order. I plan on ordering one at the end of the week when I buy myself a new Visa gift card.
Can u pm me the info???? It's something I would like to get next month.

I LOVE that butt shot....that's awesome. The comments on the pics are great too... Glad to see ur kitties enjoying their toys.
post #14 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
She really flipped out at that comment She's very sensitive....


Finally all 4 got in, but Tiggy was being nosy....
I love these two pictures! I just love the one with all four of them, one in each spot. lol Adorable!

I got Nora those same catnip toys but in a different color, but she just ignores them, even though she goes crazy for catnip. She loves the kind of catnip that I sprinkle on her cardboard scratcher, but she doesn't like catnip toys. I don't know why. She rolls and drools all over the scratcher when I sprinkle fresh catnip on it, but won't touch toys.
post #15 of 22
Susie those were great pics! I wonder if I could get an eleven hole totem pole!
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Hi Sam! Long time no see!!
Yes definitely Susie. You don't seem to post as much anymore? I miss your Radio questions.
post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
Yes definitely Susie. You don't seem to post as much anymore? I miss your Radio questions.
Your right...I sure don't. I got layed off when my company closed down that allowed me to be on TCS all day. Now I have an actual job where they expect me to work............
post #18 of 22
love the captions!
nice to see them spoiled by Santa Paws.
post #19 of 22
I want that Totem!.....

Where can I order it?........

...
post #20 of 22
What a great condo!! I need one exactly like that.
post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties View Post
What a great condo!! I need one exactly like that.
Do you have Cost Co in Puerto Rico??
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Your right...I sure don't. I got layed off when my company closed down that allowed me to be on TCS all day. Now I have an actual job where they expect me to work............
Oh Susie!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › TTP&B's christmas gift