Jack's sire joins our breeding program!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You TCSer's that have been here awhile will remember our boy Full Metal Jacket, aka "Jack", who supremed easily a few years ago.
Well, his sire has joined our breeding program. He has produced 3 TICA supreme's so far and many other champion cats. We hope to continue that trend and earn him an "Outstanding Sire" award.
Very excited to have Jack's dad join us.

Here are pics of our new stud, Steely:

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's stunning, I love the silvers
Congratulations on the new addition.

The only silver Bengal I've met is an alter, a seal mink?? (looks like a chocolate silver Oci with blue eyes)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

He's stunning, I love the silvers
Congratulations on the new addition.

The only silver Bengal I've met is an alter, a seal mink?? (looks like a chocolate silver Oci with blue eyes)
Thanks Amanda!

Silvers and Seal Minks are different colors in the bengal world. The Seals are considered snow bengals, with 3 different variations.........seal lynx point (blue eyes), seal mink(green or aqua blue eyes), and seal sepia (gold eyes).

The silvers are true silver colors with green, gold or copper eyes.

We love Jack, he was so popuar at the shows and such a ham. Owning his sire is dream come true and a once in a lifetime opportunity for us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

*wiping drool off the keyboard*

Stunning is an understatment Nial - how did you manage that??????
lol Martice, right place at the right time and it helped that his previous owners are among our very best friends.
We are blessed to have this cat. He has been featured in Cat Fancy among other international publications and is an international sensation in the bengal world.
Helmi Flick uses him in posters to promote her photography.

To say we are thrilled to have him would be an understatement indeed!

I should give credit to the cattery that produced Steely, Victorybengals! Steely's full name is, Victorybengals Steely of Meridian.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Silvers and Seal Minks are different colors in the bengal world.
Oh, thanks
I just figured since it had a silvery background, it was silver

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's stunning, congratulations!

A bengal was Best SH Kitten in New Zealand this year, Prowler's Mirror Mirror and I think her sire was from the "Drinkwater" cattery in Florida. Mirror now lives in Japan. It was a big victory for Bengal's in NZ since it's quite often a BSH.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to see this guy in person! Can I? Can I, huh?

So...does this mean I now have pictures of my Max's grandpop cat?!?

Is this the big boy that you said was a 26 pounder, or was that his grandpop cat on his momcat's side?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is truly one of the most beautiful males I've ever seen, or should I have Handsome males. What I love about him aside from his markings, face, and body is the fact that he doesn't have those jowels that most intact males get. He still has the sweet face of a kitten. Absolutely stunning.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow he is SO handsome, and looks so much like Jack (or should I say, Jack looks like his dad...)

What a gorgeous example of the breed. I can't wait to see kittens! Who is he going to be bred with first?