New to cat site

fairy_kitten

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm Sandra from the central valley in Ca.I have 2 kitties , I saved both are boys. My first is Legolas which I adopted from the Madera, Ca shelter at the petsmart store in Clovis,Ca. He was 4 months old when he was adopted and is now 3 years old. My newest kitty is Tome which was born on Aug 6th by the paper work from the shelter. I adopted him for my christmas present! Tome was adopted on Dec 14th 08 also from the Madera, Ca shelter from the petsmart in Fresno, Ca.Both my boys get along greatly,and has made my other kitty Legolas very happy.I'm just learning how to use this site so pics of my boys will follow shortly!!!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What adorable kitties! And who could get a better present than another one!

Welcome to TCS!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Sandra,

I am so glad that you and your kitties have joined our community of caring people who love cats. As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help.
Please make yourself at home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fairy_kitten

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone is very kind on this site. I am very glad I joined. I will message you for sure if I need any help or have any questions.Have a fabulous weekend. Your cats are adorable

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site Sandra!!! I have asked mews2much if you were in the forum, as she told us all about your new little baby! She said you weren't, but I am glad to see you gave in now!!! Be ready to have lots of fun, meet some great people, and get more information about cats than you ever thought possible! Make yourself at home!

fairy_kitten

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bad_kitty2001

Sup sissypoo. Welcome! Now we are taking over. >^. .^<
LOL Thats funny Thanks good to see you on here.Are we all on here now. I've been having loads of fun on here

fairy_kitten

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Welcome to the site Sandra!!! I have asked mews2much if you were in the forum, as she told us all about your new little baby! She said you weren't, but I am glad to see you gave in now!!! Be ready to have lots of fun, meet some great people, and get more information about cats than you ever thought possible! Make yourself at home!
Thanks again for the welcome to the site
I am having lot of fun on the site, and everyone sems to be so nice.I am glad that I joined

fairy_kitten

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I had told her you asked carolinalima.
She told me a week ago she was going to join but did no have time.
I've been on for the last 2 days LOL!!!!!!!