TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Twisted Whiskers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Twisted Whiskers

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Does anyone else like the Twisted Whiskers? I love the cards you can buy, and just stumbled on the website today:

http://www.twistedwhiskers.com/
post #2 of 11
yes....i love Twisted Whiskers!!!
post #3 of 11
I had a calendar last year from Twisted Whiskers, I hadn't heard of them before that.
post #4 of 11
They are cute, BUT I'm glad my cats don't look like that
post #5 of 11
I love the Twisted Whiskers stuff! It's hilarious!

I'm glad you posted the link, Snake-Lady. I'm gonna save it in my favorites folder!
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
They are cute, BUT I'm glad my cats don't look like that
LOL....me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittKatt View Post
I love the Twisted Whiskers stuff! It's hilarious!

I'm glad you posted the link, Snake-Lady. I'm gonna save it in my favorites folder!
np, I was in the dollar store today and they had some Twisted Whiskars stuff, so I just happened to find the website...

I get a laugh out of the smiling ones with human teeth
post #7 of 11
I love the stuff. My Mum wants to buy me some Twisted Whiskers carseat covers!
post #8 of 11
never heard of them... will check it out though - a good laugh is always welcomed!!
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats View Post
I love the stuff. My Mum wants to buy me some Twisted Whiskers carseat covers!
They have those? Where at?
post #10 of 11
They often have them for sale on Trade me. They have some for sale at the moment but the dog ones.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...-195829063.htm
post #11 of 11
yes I LOVE them, they're so cute! Whenever its my bday or xmas ppl always make sure to get me those cards
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Twisted Whiskers