my little cat

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi, im new on here but wanted to tell you all about my little black cat. but first of all i want to just briefly explain, im a 26 yr old straight, typical lad, im a mechanic and spend all day being all blokey in overalls under classic cars, but as soon as i get home i cant wait for a cuddle with my little cat!

i have had her a year now, and only by accident really, however im really glad i do have her as she is the best thing ever!

i'll try to keep this next bit simple as its kinda confusing.... my ex girlsfriends sister was moving house and couldnt take the cat with her imediately for one reason and another, so i agreed to look after her for a few weeks till the new house was ready to have her after decorating and so on, however about 6 weeks passed and i heard nothing from either the ex, or her sister, which i was quite glad of as i had kinda grown fond of the little cat!

anyway about another 2 weeks passed and my ex called, i was dreading having to arrange to have her taken away when my ex said would i want to keep her as it was a little unfair to up-root her again, obviously i was over the moon and havnt looked back since.

she is so loving, and sleeps actually in my bed with me everynight. if im downstairs in the lounge before going up to bed i scoop her up gently and take her up to bed. i put her on the bed and she starts meowing to get in first, so i lift the covers up and she runs in, then i get my kit off and jump in too! when i get in she curls up by my stomach and we keep eachother warm all night, its lovely!

anyway enough of my silliness, thanks for reading!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not silly at all - she sounds like a wonderful little girl, and so lucky to have found a great home with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thanks, i think im the lucky one though, she is just adorable, im sure all owners are the same with thier cats, but i just find she fills quite a gap in my life.

now that does sound sad! lol

pintameez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No, not sad at all! Not to us, here, anyways. She sounds like a little sweetheart ... she is lucky to have you, and you her.

My cats certainly "fill a gap' in my life, too, I know how you feel. I have a loving husband, my very best people-friend in the whole word, but very very few other people-friends, and I have always been that way. I find the company of animals to be more beneficial to me than that of people, to be honest - I don't like people, I prefer animals. Animals are simpler, more straightforward. They love unconditionally, they understand me, etc.

Get some photos posted of your precious girl as soon as you can, we'd all like to see her little furface
What is her name?

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

she's really pretty - what's her name?
thanks hun, well her name is actually shelby, as thats what she was called when i had her, but i just call her cat, although i did start calling her monkey, which then turned into nunkey, and now i seem to be calling her nunk? lol!

and thats not even a word! but its kinda cute i guess lol.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

thanks hun, well her name is actually shelby, as thats what she was called when i had her, but i just call her cat, although i did start calling her monkey, which then turned into nunkey, and now i seem to be calling her nunk? lol!

and thats not even a word! but its kinda cute i guess lol.
well, if it makes you feel any better, my Firefox is only named that on paper. she thinks her name is 'Puter Bug...
i like Monkey for a name - cute!

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, if it makes you feel any better, my Firefox is only named that on paper. she thinks her name is 'Puter Bug...
i like Monkey for a name - cute!
yeah i do usually call her monkey, or baby actually, when i come home from work she usually comes running, and im like "hellooooo baby, have you missed me?" lol.

she's like a wife only without the pre-nup lol

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's precious! So glad you two found each other!!! And there is nothing unmanly about loving animals. The ladies on here will tell you that!!!!

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol, she sure is, im very proud of her, and i do love her, very much, which is why im here i guess?

shame the ladies in the uk dont see it that way, its a case of.....

"love me? love my cat!"

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

lol, she sure is, im very proud of her, and i do love her, very much, which is why im here i guess?

shame the ladies in the uk dont see it that way, its a case of.....

"love me? love my cat!"
i think you'll find we have several ladies in the UK who feel that way...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

well who knows eh! i see some people have a profile pic of themselves on here, how do i do that?
it's been so long since i did mine, i can't remember!
but i think you go to the UserCP section...

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i'll have to look into that then.

i just got home and my little cat came running down the drive to see me, and as soon as i opened my car door she was meowing at me really loud! its these little things that make me realise how much she must love me as she missed me, and inturn how much i love her!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awww thats adorable, bless her heart!

my two think their names are angel and satan and they are actually called flash and sooty hehe

sounds like she is very settled with you

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i like to think so, its a funny thing i was never much of a cat person, but im totally transformed now, i cant see me ever being without one anymore

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yeah i was the same, i wanted a dog but i work to many hours to have one so i got 1 kitten which then turned into 2 dunno what i would do without mine lol

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thats weird i wasjust the same, i had talked about getting a lil dog, a pug was top of the list, but i work too much for a dog, and they just cant look after themselves like a cat does. im sure cats are more inteligent! and certainly cuter!