Can't decided which pic to use

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Which ones do you guys think I should choose for the Jan photo contest I have so many cute ones I narrowed it down to these

Aden

Koda 1

Koda 2

Orion 1

Orion 2

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Koda #2 as well, tho Orion sleeping on his back is awfully cute... but I like the fact that Koda is in someone's lap and looking up with love!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

I like Koda #2 as well, tho Orion sleeping on his back is awfully cute... but I like the fact that Koda is in someone's lap and looking up with love!
I like that one too, and I think Addie's hit it right on the head. Because he loves you! (or whoever's lap he's on!)

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've gotta say Koda #2
They are all adorable but as others have said the looks of love she's giving is sweet.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I was having a hard time deciding until I got to Orion #1. That one just jumped out at me.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Originally Posted by kluchetta

I like that one too, and I think Addie's hit it right on the head. Because he loves you! (or whoever's lap he's on!)

Too adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I like Koda #2! Your Somali's are just gorgeous too BTW!
Thank you

I went with Koda #2 though Orion 1 and koda 2 were very hard to choose from I think I like that one the best also

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How dare you give us so hard choices!! You've made me want to find a belly to go scritch now.

I like the one of Aden, but also Orion 1 and Koda 2. (at least I weeded out 2 of them)